Chapter 12

After you kicked Germany's butt at video games, Russia and America came down.
"What's with all the noise" a slightly eritated Russia says before looking at the T.V. to see what was going on. America snickered. "She beat you? Ha that's funny how she can beat you"
"Yet you couldn't beat me even though you've been through war and have lived longer than her. Ya, that is funny" Germany through back. You just watched the bickering, before looking at the time. It was ten. The three counyries were still standing there, having their little match and paying no mind to you, so you just slipped behind them and up the stairs, going into the guest bedroom to get ready for the day. You get find a mirror, combing your hair with your fingers and tried to make yourself presentable somewhat. I need to remember to ask for some clothes. You headed back down stairs and saw that the three countries were still at it so you decided to but in. "Boys boys you're all pretty but we have other matters to deal with like me needing to go shopping" The three look at you and see what you mean. You didn't realize it yourself until they were looking at you. Your pants had rips in not only the knees and calf's, but we're also covered in dirt. Your shirt had some holes in it, though not revealing anything, the vines on your arms even starting to grow through the holes, trying to wrap themselves into your shirt. They all looked ambarrast at their silly argument when there were other things at hand.
"There should be a mall near by, maybe we could bring you there?" questioned America. "That does seem resonable"
"Well what are we waiting for let's go!" you exclaimed, already heading out to the car, the three countries behind you. The couple sitting up front with you and Germany in the back again. The car started and you all headed to the mall. "I'm kinda surprised you have a mall. I mean... Then again I know nothing how countries would live, only the people part of the countries" you start to mumble to yourself. A habit you got from one of your friends. Except he'd talk about Marvel and DC superheros and villains. Once you guys were there, you were womdering how your other friend was doing with having to be with his dad. You guys walked in, looking at all the stores, some familiar while others were forien. You guys walked into Hot Topic whole you looked at the clothes. You looked at the clothing before grabbing your choice of clothing.

You were safe to say that you were good for a while

You were safe to say that you were good for a while. The rest of the time, you and the three countries walked around stores, getting nessesities. The three countries even decided to let you get some fun things like furniture for your room and other fun things. You can only say that this was the nicest time you've had in a while.

___________________
Sorry if this is crappy, I'm trying to get through school and deal with eight siblings. I hope you guys have a good day.