Chapter 1: The Beginning

You
Your walking around the city after having brunch with your friends. You had you back pack carrying a first-aid pack, some snacks, a battery pack and your lab top. You bring it around when ever you can because you like being prepared. You hate being powerless, especially when you could do something about it. As you walk along the busy sidewalk checking the time, you hear something alarming.
Bang
You run towards the accident and you see someone, a guy in with a jacket holding his side where his clothing is stained with dark red. You immediately grad you first-aid kit and run towards him right as he runs off. You yell at him to stop so you could help him as your chasing him. You follow him into an alley you used to live near. It's just a dead end. "*huff* Sir, please *huff* calm down and... stop running.*huff* It'll only make things worse. *huff*I'm only trying to help." you say trying to slow your breath. He turns around so you get a good look at him. He's wearing a grey hoodie with jeans and tennis shoes, slightly covered with blood. He has his hood up and a mask covering his mouth. The alley makes it impossible to see the uncovered part of his face. That's when you hear a gun cocking. You see the man pull out a gun from his pocket and point it at your head. You stare and start to tremble. "Put your hands above your head and get on the ground." the man said and made it sound like he was smiling. You do what he says and kneel on the ground, terrified of what could happen if you didn't listen. He walks up to the side of you, still pointing the gun. "Good~ Now sleep" he says before feeling something sharp get stabbed in your neck. You start to fall on your side when everything around starts to get fuzzy until it all goes black. You hear something move before you completely pass out. You wake up with a jolt and relize your in your bed. You sigh with relief before you realize that this isn't your room.

This chap. was 367 words long. And yes this is a cliff hanger. I know I'm evil. Also art isn't mine.