Chapter 7: Attention

"Why a meeting and will Third Reich be there?" you question. "Yes Third Reich will need to be there and the meeting will discus how you got here as this place isn't your real home." Germany states... again. Why do these things happen to me of all people. Why is the Universe like this. You grown. "When does it start by any chance." "Well we should start heading now if we're going to figure out how to get you home." Russia says. "Okay, then let's get going." You all start to head outside and you see a Suburban. America and Russia sit up front and you, Germany and USSR sit in the back. Because the other two have a larger body structure because they're adult males, natural being larger than you, you sit in the middle. As the car roars to life you start to relize how tired you are and suddenly start to drift off. You lay your head on Germany's shoulder with out knowing and start to quietly snore. Everyone stays quiet so they don't wake you up. Once you arrive to the meeting the gently nudge you awake. Once you relize that you're laying on Germany's shoulder, you blush in embarrassment and try to hide your face without them relizing. Once inside you hear multiple conversations buzzing only to stop and for every countries head to face you. You hide behind America's back to get away from the unwanted stares. You finally make it to the meeting room and you guys start to take seats which unsurprisingly your up front. As the room starts to fill, a person that you register as U.N. stands at the very front of the room at an area that reminds you of a court room which is practically what you are in. "Now let's get to the issue" U.N. states.