Chapter 2: Just Realizing

You look around the room wondering where on Earth are you. You get up right as you hear a door open outside of the room. You heart lurches as you try to figure things out. But once you pull off the covers you relize somethings off. You feel overly weird. You are still wearing the clothing you had on from yesterday. You look at your arms and see something that should be impossible. Vines are crawling on your arms. At you shoulder and wrists the vines dig into your skin causing both if your arms to be tender to the touch. You're starting to wonder if you've just gone insane or you really are at the hospital and the pain meds are making you have weird dilutions. "Uuhhg" you sigh. Your thinking to logical for this crap to be happening. You decide to sneak out of the room quietly to see if you can escape somehow. You see a stair case a slowly walk down trying to not make a sound. When you look over the rail of the stare you start to shake. No, it can't be...
You see Third Reich sitting on a couch, reading a newspaper. You quickly get back into the spare room before he could see. I must realy be crazy. You then hear a door open and a voice that you imediantly recanize. He must have taken me. You peak out the door and hear a conversation. The other person has a similar accent as Third Reich. You think to yourself That must be Germany. You start to wonder if you could go through the window. It's open and there no screen. You look at the ground and see its not a huge fall. You grab you back pack which is conveniently next to the bed. You drop that first the start to go out of the window when you hear someone coming up the stairs. You drop right as the door starts to creak open. Then you grab your pack and run into the nearby woods to hide.
_____________________________
345 words oof. Hope you guys like it.