Chapter 8: Meeting Continued

"You all are probably wondering about why we are having a meeting. Well as you can see we have a guest. (Y/N) please stand."U.N. announces. You rise from your seat. Feeling all the eyes on you from all the countries makes you nervous as heck. "(Y/N) here is a human and she is somehow here and we are trying to figure out how she got here and how to bring her back. (Y/N) please tell us what you know."U.N. stated. You then explained man with the gun and how you woke up at Third Reich's house in explicit detail. Even stating how he sounded like the man with the gun and how you woke up with vines on your arms.  Once you were done you sat back down. Everyone processes this and this creates a silence, you could hear a butterfly beat it's wings. After a minute of this, voices buzz around the room. All talking about different subjects on your story, but most are about Third Reich. Your somewhat glad you haven't encountered him yet in here but you could only hope. "Everyone please quiet so we could continue."U.N. said. Everyone soon silenced and U.N. continued the meeting. "So what your saying is that Third Reich might have kidnapped you from your world and brought you here?" "So it seems." you sigh. You suddenly feel home-sick wanting to get back. You missed your siblings annoying you. You missed your friends teasing you everytime you talk to a guy/girl (if you bi or what not). You missed going to school and messing around. Man I hope everyone is alright. You sigh. Your vines start moving and somewhat tightening like your chest as you try not to cry. You just wanted to go home. "Well if that's the case then Third Reich can you please stand." This statement gets you out of your thoughts as you see Third Reich rise from his seat. Oh no. He glares at you causing a shivers down your spine. "Third Reich, please speak."

_______________________
Holy crap I'm brain dead. Sorry for the day wait but I am currently on writers block and have been lazy cuz when this happens I try to wait so I don't write crap. Also HOW IN THE WORLD DO I HAVE ALMOST 500 VIEWS. I know for a fact that I'm not the best writer but this just made me happy.🎁 but I'll stop talking and hope you guys have a great day.