10. Flirty Game

"Please (Y/n)! Just one arrow!" Peter beggs while placing an apple on one of the Lost Boys heads.

"No. It's dangerous. I don't want to hurt anyone." I say. "I would make sure that he won't get hurt. And you can shoot this apple from my head if you wish." Peter keeps begging, placing the apple on his head now.
"Besides, I have been shot recently anyway. Straight in the heart." He continues and smirks.

"What?" I ask confused. "By cupid, my Lost Girl." He says and touches his chest dramatically. "Oh right. Let's keep it that way." I say, chuckling a little bit to his sentence.

"Come on (Y/n)! I know you want to. I know you think about me at night." Peter says. I chuckle again and stand up. "First of all, how does that have anything to do with this and second of all you wish." I say and walk past him, leaving him and other Lost Boys behind.

He has become very flirty these past days and I can't be sure if he's just teasing or could he actually like me.

I like him though. And he's just funny when he tries to flirt, allthough it works...

My legs start to carry me to somewhere as usual while I'm thinking about him.

Soon I realize that I'm in front of Pan's treehouse.

Great.

"I knew you couldn't resist me." I hear a voice saying. I don't even bother to turn around.

"Actually, I came here by accident. Now I'm heading back." I say ruthlessly. Pan appears in front of me. He smirks and looks at me straight in the eyes. Then he snaps his fingers and we're suddenly inside his treehouse.

"What now?" I ask, being annoyed but at the same time feeling butterflies in my stomach. "How about a little game?" He asks and stares at me. I look at him, trying so hard not to expose my feelings towards him.

"Actually, a simple hide and seek, but this time you have to hide all day. If I find you, you will be mine. And by that, I mean that you will be my girlfriend. That's what people call their girls nowadays, right?" He suggests while smirking.

Since I'm into games as well, being very similar to his personality, I decide to play hard to get.

"Hmm... I don't know..." I simply say, teasing him on purpose. "I may not be the most well-behaved boy on the island, but give me a chance, would you, love?" He says and smirks, knowing that I'm just teasing him.

"Well then, I suppose it's a deal. But first, what do I get if I win? If you won't find me?" I ask him. He looks like he's thinking about it.

"Well, you can decide. You can get anything." He just says. I look at him surprised. "Okay then. It's a deal." I say. Peter looks satisfied.

"So this is how it goes; you have time to hide until I give a loud sign, trust me you will know when it comes, and then I'll be trying to find you the rest of the day. If I haven't found you before the sunset, you have won." He explains.
I nod and give him a fiery look. "Can't wait." He says and raises his eyebrow.

I'm about to leave but then something hits my mind. "One more thing. No powers. Just fair and proper hide and seek." I say to him, without turning to face him. "You got it." He answers and I smile to myself satisfied.

I come down from his treehouse and run deeper into the woods.

A part of me wants him to find me in time and the other part of me wants me to win. This is difficult.

I decide to hide my best — Peter is good at hide and seek after all.

I know the sunset comes in a few moments.
I could say in a couple of hours but since the time is kind of frozen here, I just say in a few moments.

I decide to climb up a tree. I search a big tree with my eyes and then spot a perfect one. I climb up and find a hole in it. It's a big hole, I think I could fit in.

This just keeps getting better and better.
I pack myself in the hole and realize that it's a bit too tight. I get in anyways.
And now I'll be waiting.

I get bored soon, so I decide to do something extreme. I could try to change my hiding spot.
I try to come out of the hole but then I realize something.

I'm stuck. Shit.

I make a desperate groan. "At least he's never going to find me. I think I'm going to be stuck here forever." I say to myself and groan again.

The sun is almost down. I feel bored and desperate. And now I have an emergency. I have to pee.

Can this even get any better?

"Felix? Someone? Please help! I'm stuck!" I yell, not caring about the game anymore. Then I hear a little crash. It sounded like someone was climbing up. I feel relieved.

"I don't think you understood the game, (Y/n). You were supposed to be hiding from me." I hear a teasing voice. Peter's voice. I let out a groan and look at his victorious face, staring at me.

"What are you doing in there?" He asks, teasing me even more. "I'm stuck..." I mutter, being embarrassed. Peter doesn't say anything. He just looks at me. Then he bursts into laughter. Completely.

"Hey! It's not funny!" I shout while he is unable to stop laughing. "You look so... so helpless." He says and looks at me in the eyes. Then he snaps his fingers and suddenly we are both standing on the ground.

"Thanks..." I mutter and blush. "Guess what. I won." He says and smirks. I'm about to open my mouth but then I close it again.

I mean, I have nothing to complain after all...

"Now, you're all mine. I know you have wanted that too." He presents and looks at me, waiting for some answer. Then I smirk at him back.

"Well, you won. I'm all yours." I say. He looks victorious and pulls me closer. Then he kisses me, not hesitating. I smile while kissing him back.

Guess he liked me back after all... he wasn't just messing with me.

"I have to pee. I was stuck in there for a long time." I say, breaking the romantic moment. "Be my guest, love." Peter says and chuckles. I run into the woods once again, leaving him behind.