#54: He Calls you Crying

Michael Clifford Preferences: #54 He Calls You Crying

You had just gotten out of the shower after a long day at work, and all you wanted was to cuddle up on the couch and watch some TV. Unfortunately you had to do this by yourself because Michael was in America playing some shows for the holidays.

A cheesy sci-fi movie caught your attention as you were flipping through channels, and it was laughable how horrible this movie actually was. Your phone vibrates against the arm rest on the couch, Michael's name appearing on the screen. You turn the volume down on the TV and answer the phone.

"Hello stranger." You say with a smile.

"(Y/n)?" Michael's voice breaks on the other end, a sniffle following.

Automatically your mind jumps to the worst possible scenario. Did he cheat?

"What's wrong?" You ask, afraid of what he might say.

"I lost my passport." He sniffles again, a hiccup coming out of his mouth.

"Oh no, Mikey. But you had to have had it when you left Australia."

"I know. I don't know where it went. (Y/n) I don't know what to do. The boys had to leave me here in Chicago, and I can't leave the US until I get a new one. I had to go back to LA."

It was hard to here Michael crying when you couldn't be there to physically comfort him. And not in a sexual way. Whenever Michael would be upset about something all he wanted was to rest his head on your shoulder or on your lap while you ran your fingers through his hair or while you ran your fingertips up and down his back and whispered to him that everything would be okay.

"Mikey, please just close your eyes and take a few deep breaths for me, okay?" Not many people know that Michael has a slight history of getting himself so worked up that he has massive panic attacks, and it's scary as hell when it happens.

On the other end you hear him shaky inhales and exhales from him. "Okay."

"Okay. Is anyone there with you?" Honestly, if he was all alone you were willing to drop everything and fly to LA to be there with him.

"Yeah. We have a new security guard and he's here."

"You need to go somewhere and apply for a new passport. You'll probably have to call your mom and ask for your birth certificate and other important papers."

You hear Michael sniffling on the other end again and a loud sigh. "I'm so stressed out (Y/n). I feel like such a complete fuck up for loosing my passport and for letting fans down."

"Do not say that, okay? You are not a fuck up Michael. You made a mistake that tons of people make. And your fans will understand why you're not there. I'm sure they'll make a few jokes about it too. As long as you do everything you need you'll get another passport in a few days."

There is a few minutes of silence, but you can hear Michael moving about.

"Hey." You say with a soft voice. "I love you."

Michael laughs softly. "I love you too."

"Are you going to be okay now?"

"Yeah. I think I just needed to hear your voice, and hear you tell me everything will be fine. I'm sorry for crying." He says, sounding a bit better now.

"Don't apologize for crying. I'll always comfort you when you're upset."

"I really did pick a great girl didn't I? Smart, pretty, and can deal with me when I ugly cry."

You laugh and smile, "Aww, you ugly cried?"

"Shut up you dork. Don't be mean to me, I'm sad."

"I'm sorry. Hey, you be careful. You're a vulnerable peanut."

"I will. I'll probably be annoying you every possible moment since I'll be lonely." Michael says.

"And I will let you annoy me."