#35: He Loses his Voice on Tour

Michael Clifford Preferences: #35 He Loses his Voice on Tour

While you were on your laptop looking up new crafts you could do with your little pre-school kids you see from the corner of the screen a blue strip pop up with Michael's face on it with his name. You click the answer the Skype call and wait for it to connect. Michael's face pops up on your screen and waves. "Hi babe! How's London?" You ask, jealous he is in a city you've wanted to visit since forever. Michael holds his pointer finger up and looks down. A few seconds later he looks up and holds up a whiteboard with his messy writing on it.

I lost my voice :/

You read. "Aww babe. Yelled too much at the show?" He nods his head and pouts. "I sound like the gingerbread man from Shrek." He says in a squeaky high voice. "No talking!" You scold. Michael frowns and goes back to writing on his board.

My throat hurts :( Make me feel better please.

"Make some tea." You say. Michael shakes his head. "Why not? I make you tea all the time." His head turns down again.

I only like your tea. The boys are shit at making tea.

You laugh at him. "I have you spoiled. Okay, you're not going to like this but fill a coffee cup up with warm water, put one tablespoon of salt and gargle it. Do NOT swallow it or you'll throw up." Michael laughs at you and grins. It takes you a while to get the joke, finally realizing what you said. "Funny. It helps with my sore throats."

I'll try it. Have anything else if that doesn't work?

"Eat some marsh mellows." Michael gives you a puzzled look and gives you the "wait a second" signal.

Did you say marsh mellows?

"Yeah. The sugar coats your throat and it takes the sandpaper feeling in your throat go away for a while."

Never say coat your throat again.

You roll your eyes at him and facepalm. "You have the mind of a thirteen year old boy." Michael grins at you.

I miss you.

"I miss you too. Only 20 more days until you come back home though!" In the background you see Ashton walking around. "Hi Ashton." You call out. His head pops up and looks for who said his name. "Oh. Hi (Y/n)." He giggles, walking toward where Michael is sitting. "Looking pretty as usual." He says. You blush slightly at smile. "Thank you Ashton." Michael looks at him and punches Ashton's arm. "Leave him alone!" "Yeah man, leave me alone." Ashton teases. "Fuck off." Michael squeaks. Ashton laughs. "Michael Gordon! No. Talking." Michael pouts and furiously writes.

Tell him to stop flirting with you!

"He wasn't flirting. He was being nice." "Yeah bro, I was being nice." Ashton teases again. "Ashton, leave him alone." Michael turns his head and smirks at him because I defended him. "Anyway. Nice to see you (Y/n)." "Nice to see you too Ash."

He's an ass hole.

You read. "Michael. Quit. Gee you're grumpy when you're sick. Go get some marshmellows and make some do the water/salt thing and take a nap."

Okay. I'll text you alter because this whole writing thing is getting annoying.

"Alrighty. Love you."

Love you more.

*I thought it was going to be better... but I was disappointed. Thank you ColeyCliffordStyles for requesting the idea :) For my Teen Wolf readers: Only one more episode :( What are your predictions? I honestly have no idea. I've gotten every singe thing wrong this season.*