#6: Play Fighting.

Michael Clifford Preferences: #6 Play Fighting

“Michael quit it. I’m trying to get these templates cut out for tomorrow.” You hit his hand away from your side. “Come on babe, let’s fool around.” “No. I’m busy. Go play FIFA or something.” Michael sighs overdramatically and scoots his chair over near you, his face inches away from you. You ignore him and continue to cut the cardstock. “Hey (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n).” You roll your eyes and turn your head to him, your lips close to touching. “Do you really think you should be annoying the person with scissors in their hand?” You think that Michael is going in for a kiss but he swerves his head and licks all the way up your face like a dog. “Oh gross!” You shout, shoving him away from you. The doorbell rings and Michael goes to answer it while laughing at himself. You wipe your face off on a towel while thinking about how to get back at him.

Another male voice comes from the front room and into the kitchen where you are. “Hi (Y/n)” Ashton smiles. “Hi Ash.” You respond. “So what are you two up to?” “Michael is being annoying.” You say, glaring at Michael. “Well I knew he was annoying.” Michael pushes Ashton and walks over to you, lifting you off the seat. “What are you doing?” You laugh as Michael takes you to the couch and throws you onto it. He gets on top of you, pinning your wrists above you. “KISS ME!” He shouts. You can feel tears streaming down your face from laughing so hard. “Mikey! Get off of me!” You squeal. You Ashton laughing at the two of you. “Fight him (Y/n).” You try to kick him off you but Michael starts to tickle you. “MICHAEL! STOP!” You push him off you, and onto the floor. You quickly get on top of him. “Oh! Shoe is on the other foot now biotch!” You and Michael star to playfully hit each other's hands away and fight one another off. “My money is on (Y/n).” You hear Ashton laughing. Michael’s face is bright red and he is hysterically laughing. “Promise you’ll leave me alone until I’m done.” Michael flips you onto your back and pulls you through your apartment by your legs. “Michael! Let. Me go!” You say in between laughs. “LOVE ME! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!” “Ashton! Ma-ake him stop!” You yell out, bumping your elbow against a wall. “You’re so annoying!” You shout at Michael and kick your legs. “Promise me you’ll cuddle me when you’re done.” “Okay! Just leave me alone!” Michael finally lets you go and helps you up. “I’m putting those videos on Instagram.” Ashton chimes in. “Can you entertain him until I’m done cutting butterflies out?” “Yeah. Go cut butterflies.” Ashton replies. As you’re walking back to the kitchen you lightly hit Michael and run away. “COWARD!” Michael yells out. “Want to go again?” You say sarcastically. “Leave her alone.” Ashton yells.

Michael Clifford PreferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara