#41: He Gets Jealous

Michael Clifford Preferences: #41 He Gets Jealous

You had to get a few things from the grocery store and Michael wanted to come with you, which now you had no idea why he wanted to tag along because he was whining every time you would compare products. "Are you almost done?" Michael asks, dropping his head onto your shoulder. You giggle and kiss his hair. "I need 4 other things on my list. I swear you are like a 5 year old when you're tired." Michael picks his head up and walks over to the cart, resting his upper body on the rail and pulling his phone out. You look all over for the noodles you needed but you couldn't find them until you looked up. Right on the top shelf, the shelf you couldn't reach. "Michael, can you get the blue box of noodles for me please?" You ask, finding that Michael has wondered off. "Damn it." You grumble, jumping up and still not being able to reach the box. From the corner of your eye you see an arm reach above you and reach for the box you wanted. "Here you are." A male voice says, handing you the box. "Thank you very much." You smile, tossing it into your cart. "I'm Matt." He introduces himself. "I'm (Y/n)." You smile at him. He wasn't bad looking actually. Very tall, muscular arms, dark hair with light blue eyes, and a really cute brace face, but compared to Michael, he didn't come close. "Can I just say you're very beautiful." He says. You feel your cheeks get hot and a smile creep onto your face. "Thank you." From behind Matt you see Michael walking back to you with a sour look on his face. You look back down at your list. "Hey babe." Michael wraps his arm around your waist, staring at the other boy. "Hey, aren't you in that band 5 Seconds of Summer?" He asks. "Yup." Michael says with a bit of an attitude. "My sister is a huge fan of you. Could I get a picture?" "Actually, I don't really feel up for pictures right now man. Sorry." He says, squeezing you. "Oh no problem. Is this your girlfriend." The guy asks. "Yeah. For about 7 months now." Michael kisses your cheek. "Well she's beautiful." Michael's jaw clenches. "Yeah I could tell by the way you were flirting with her. Anyway, tell you sister thanks for liking our band. We have to go now." Michael pulls the car forward to him and walks away with you.

"Don't you think you were a bit rude to him?" You ask. "He was flirting with you. That's not okay." "Michael Gordon Clifford, are you jealous?" He glares down at you. "No." "Yes you are! Aww babe! Don't be jealous. He was a two compared to you." His frown turns to a smirk. "A two?" He laughs. "So am I a ten?" You roll your eyes and kiss his cheek. "You are a sixty." "Well then I'm so out of your league because you're a solid hundred." You laugh at him and bump your hip against his. "You sweet talker you."

*Ehh. Not my best. Where are you beautiful ladies (or guys... any guys reading this? :D That would be cool) from?*

By the way, if you have a Tumblr, follow me because I follow back :D I'm a 5SOS blog (duh) and Teen Wolf (a few other things too) my URL is fiveseconds-of-teenwolf