#29: His Mom Doesn't Think You Two are a Good Match

Michael Clifford Preferences: #29 His Mom Doesn't Think You Two are a Good Match

"Can I ask you a question" You turn to Michael who is driving you back to your apartment from his mom's house. "Sure babe." "Is there any particular reason your om always says I would be a great girl for her friend's son?" Michael chuckles to himself and gets quiet. "Are you going to answer me?" "I don't think you want to know (Y/n)." He shakes his head. "Michael Gordon Clifford tell me right now." MIchael looks at you quickly and turns his head back to focus on the road. "Um... Well she thinks we're not..." He mumbles the last few words so you can't hear him. "Mikey! Come on! Does she not like me?" "She thinks you're a sweet girl and everything, but she says she just doesn't see how we fit with each other." You have no idea how his mom could like you, but not enough to date her son. "Well, what does that mean?" "She said that you're more of the sweet and innocent type, and I'm well, me. That we just make an odd couple. Maybe you should be with someone you can handle." He shrugs his shoulders. You laugh in disbelief. "I think I handle your 'antics' pretty well. Along with your sexual acts." "Babe just ignore what my mum thinks. We love each other and I believe in us." He says while kissing your hand. "That was the cheesiest thing you've ever said in the history of our relationship. But I agree. Oh, and don't worry, I won't leave you for the boy your mom wants for me." Michael laughs sarcastically and playfully pushes your head. "Aww, Mikey I love you." You pat his lap. "Don't start something you can't finish." "Oh don't start."

*THE VMAS ARE TOMORROW :D QUESTION: Have you #vote5SOS??*