#27: He Gets the Hiccups

Michael Clifford Preferences: #27 He Gets the Hiccups

The other side of the bed dips down and you feel someone pull the sheets under you. "Mikey?" You mumble, turning your head. "Hey. Sorry I got here so late. We had a late recording session." He says, wrapping his arms around you. "I don't care. I just wanted someone to cuddle with." You rest your head against his chest and slowly start to nod off until his chest quickly jerks up and a loud noise comes from him. You ignore it and try to go back to sleep but it happens again. "What the hell is wrong with you?" You ask. "I have the *hic* hiccups." He groans. You giggle at him and scoot away from him. "Nooo whe*HIC*re are you going?" "I need to go to sleep and you're over there being loud." You joke. Michael whines and puts his head on your chest. His head bounces as he once again hiccups. "Hold your breath." You mutter. He breathes in deeply and starts to hum to himself. "Michael please. I have work in the morning and you're making noise." You whine. Michael picks his head up off your chest and pouts at you, jerking his shoulders up, hiccuping again. Michael groans loudly and for quite a while and curses. "What do I do now?" An idea pops into your head and you smile evily to yourself. "Mikey, this might be bad timing but I forgot to mention that I spilt water on your X-box on accident and it doesn't work anymore." Michael snaps his head up quickly and yells. "NO! No you didn't!" He practically falls out of bed and runs to the front room where he keeps his X-box. You follow after, laughing at him. He is on the floor turning checking it, finally pressing the on button and practically kissing it after finding out it works. "Are your hiccups gone?" You laugh. "YOU LIED!" "No, I helped." You say with a smile on your face. Michael waits for a minute and breathes a sigh of relief. "Thank you." He gets off the floor and hugs you. "I cannot believe how fast you got out of bed and how fast you ran in here. I have never seen you move that fast in our whole relationship."

*I had the hiccups when I wrote this and it just came to mind. It wasn't that good. Sorry. QUESTION: What was the last movie you watched and did you like it?*