#21: Morning After

Michael Clifford Preferences: #21 Morning After

Your deep sleep gets interrupted by the feeling of warmth wrapping around your side. Slowly you come to and open your eyes to see Michael staring at you. “Hello darling.” He smiles at you and moves his hand to your bare back and runs his fingertips up and down it. “Hello there handsome.” You smile back at him and kiss his collarbone. “Are you okay?” “Yeah. I’m just a little sore but other than that I’m fine.” You say running your hand over his stubbly cheek. “You did so good darling. Did I hurt you at all?” “Well I know you didn’t want to intentionally hurt me. You were gentle with me when I needed you to be. And rougher when I wanted you to be.” Michael laughs and settles his head in between your neck and starts to rub your scalp, which weirdly makes you feel safe and relaxed. “I didn’t know how much I loved you until today.” Michael says. “I mean, I knew I loved you since that night we had our date, but I never knew how much you mean to me (Y/n).” You move back so you can meet with his lips and give him a sweet kiss. “Guess we’re on the same level now.” Michael smiles at you and plays with a section of your hair that’s coming over your shoulder. “Let’s stay in bed all day.” He suggests, putting the end of your hair up to his upper lip, pretending it’s a moustache. You laugh at him and twirl the end. “Okay. But can we go back to sleep? It’s only 7 am.” Michael picks his head up and looks at the clock. “Oops. Alright darling, go back to sleep.” He says, pulling your head closer to his chest, his fingertips still massaging your scalp which quickly causes you to fall back asleep.

*JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS A TUMBLR?*