#50: Insecurity

Michael Clifford Preferences: #50 Insecurity

You and Michael had been in the mood to pick on each other all day, and more than usual. Both of you had woken up in a mood and you two haven't let up. The other boys were over and they were enjoying the show.

"I've been thinking of dying my hair again." Michael says, looking through some different colors on his phone.

"Again? I swear your hair is going to fall out before you're 30."

The other boys laugh at your comment and wait for Michael to retaliate. Michael sits there next to you with a pout on his face, glaring at you.

"Oh? You have nothing to say to me?" You joke, poking his cheek.

He swats your hand away and ignores you. You take it as a victory and continue to scroll through your Twitter feed.

"Aw, okay. I'm sorry that was mean." You say, hugging his arm.

Michael doesn't say one word to you for a while, and you did feel a little bad for hitting him right were it hurt. You feel a tickle in your nose, followed by a huge sneeze.

"Bless you." Ashton says.

"Thank you." You respond, rubbing the top of your nose.

Michael laughs to himself and turns to you.

"Hey, do you think you sneeze so much because you have a big nose?" Michael laughs right after his comment, but all you do is give him a glaring look.

"Really?"

Michael is still laughing which makes you even more annoyed at him. You get off the couch and walk out of the room and into your room. It was rude of Michael to make fun of a part of your body that you were insecure about. You had done it earlier, but you apologized when you realized it hurt his feelings. Your little kitten jumps on the bed and settles herself on your lap, she makes you smile with her cute little face and you just can't resist the urge to pet her. From the corner of your eye you see someone in the doorway of your room. You look up and see Michael walking in. Quicky you look back down to your lap and clench your jaw.

"Whatcha doing?" He asks, taking a seat next to you.

You ignore him and continue to look down at the kitten. You can see Michael staring at you, but you didn't want to speak to him at the moment.

"Are you mad about what I said?"

You snap your head up and turn your head, glaring at the green eyed boy.

"Hmm? Let me think. You just made a rude joke about my nose, which you know I got teased about when I was younger. So yeah, I'm mad about what you said." You pick Acorn up off your lap and set her down on the bed, walking to the bathroom.

"No, no. You're not going to walk away from me. Every time we have an argument you walk away. Talk." Michael gets to the door before you can and blocks the way.

"I just told you what you did. I have nothing else to say."

"I was just trying to be funny." He says, trying to touch your arm.

You swat it away and step back from him.

"Well it wasn't funny. I'm sensitive about the size of my nose. You know that."

"You made fun of my hair! I thought we were doing those types of jokes."

You roll your eyes at how clueless he is.

"I apologized. You however, continued to laugh. Even when you saw I was pissed. I don't get pissy about a lot of things Mikey, but this did piss me off. A lot."

You see his facial expression change to a softer, more apologetic look.

"Babe I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made the joke. And I'm sorry for not apologizing for it."

You give him a small smile and pat his cheek.

"It's okay. All I wanted was for you to say your sorry." You kiss his cheek and give him a hug.

"Just for the record, I think your nose is cute. It's very boop-able." He says, booping your nose with his finger.

You scrunch your nose at him and run your fingers through his fluffy hair.

"And I think your hair is cute. Any color it is or will be in the future."

*Ehhhhh. Not my best? I actually was teased in elementary school for the size of my nose by this guy. Joke's on him because I grew into my nose. SO HA! Anyway! Thank you AhoyBriBear for requesting!! I'm working on multiple part preference right now that someone else requested :) Hope everyone is doing peachy!! <3 By the way! Thank you so much for the 54 thousand reads!! That is amazing!!!*