#42: Buying a Pet

Michael Clifford Preferences: #42 Buying a Pet

"Look at the bunny!" You use the high pitched squeaky voice you usually use when you see a cute animal around. "Ah! Look at his nose twitch!" You squeak again, turning your head to Michael, who was standing next to you but has now made his way to the other side of the pet store. You walk to him and smile seeing the kittens. "They're cute." You say. "Look at this one. She's so cute." Michael points to a small kitten with light brown fur and black stripes and the most beautiful blue eyes. "Can I help you two?" A man comes up to you both. "Yeah, do you think we could see this cat right here?" The man goes behind a door. "Are you a cat person?" Michael asks. "You know that I'm allergic to cats Michael." You say, sad because you know that Michael has been wanting a kitten. "But you're like Ashton. You can't motorboat cats." You laugh a little and start to think about actually getting it. You did need a companion when Michael goes back on tour.

The man comes back with the little puff of fur in his arms and hands it to Michael whose face lights up like a kid on Christmas. "Oh my god you're adorable." He gushes, sitting on the floor and putting the kitten in his lap and petting it. "Her eyes are so pretty." You say, lighting touching a spot on her head. "Give mommy a kiss so she'll love you and want to take you home." Michael says to the kitten and puts her face in yours, which wasn't a good idea on Michael's part. Her little tongue pokes out and starts to lick your cheek. You giggle and pull your face away from her. "Oh you're so cute." You smile and pet her cheek. "So what names were you thinking of?" You ask. Michael smiles at you. "Are you being serious?" "Yeah. I'll just take my allergy medicine more." Michael kisses your cheek and hands over the kitten. "I love you." He gets up and goes over to talk to the man who brought over the kitten. You feel something nudge your hand and you look down. The little kitten is looking up at you with her pretty blue eyes and is nudging you. "Do you want cuddles?" You say in a small voice, holding her to your chest and petting her back. "We can take her home." Michael comes back, helping you off the ground. "You're coming home with us!"

~

"This is your new home!" Michael says, letting her go once they get into your apartment. "Looks like you'll be here a lot more now." You say to Michael, kissing his cheek. "Hopefully you won't get tired of me." He smiles, getting on the floor and putting the new kitten in his lap. "So what should we name her?" Michael asks. You sit next to him and rest your head on his shoulder. "Hmm... I don't know." You pull your phone out and Google some names. "Bane." You both look at each other and laugh. Michael puts her in front of his face. "Speak of the devil, and he shall appear." He says in a really close imitation voice of Bane from Batman. "I'm going to go with no." You say, scrolling through more names. "Some of these names are so dumb." You laugh. "Wait, I think I found one. How about Acorn?" Michael looks at her and smiles. "Acorn it is." "Hi Acorn!" You kiss her. "Let me take a picture of our new little baby and see what the fans think of her." You put her on the floor and watch as Michael takes a few pictures of her. "Okay. This is the new member to the fam. This is Acorn." Michael says and shows you the tweet along with the picture. "She's so cute. Okay, I have to go take my allergy meds now because I'm about to start sneezing."

*I saw that video where the radio station is London brought out kittens and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. I'm actually allergic to cats but they're just so cute. I'm more of a dog person.*