17.8 The True Hero

When the police arrived, what they saw is a couple of men lying unconscious to the ground. They did not know what happened and could not tell what they should do, so they waited for the people to wake up. Fortunately, it was the older man who woke up first and narrated the events according to what he can understand.

The officers listened to his explanation and were surprised about what they heard. So there was an attempted rape happening inside the house and this older man and a patient went over to save the victim just on time. Though the suspect fought with them and they could not do anything other than doing some self-defense.

Of course, the police were suspicious of his narration. After all, the set-up is already very weird to become believable. It is not normal to find four unconscious men in a house where one is still wearing some hospital gown, while the other is already naked. There must be something else!

They do not want to conclude things that easily so the officers investigated the area. One of them took hold of the suspect's room and found three footage cameras hidden on three different corners. It seems that this guy is filming their deed!

The older man was in a rage when he heard that Dong Wei wanted to capture their copulation. This reaction was doubled when Yan JiaYi became conscious. Just by seeing the cameras made the patient want to step and destroy it. The thing recorded the filthy man touching his precious one!

If only this is not needed as evidence, Yan JiaYi had already smashed all of its parts.

Dong Wei is already deemed as a suspect and was brought by the officers. The wounded were brought to the hospital for a check-up. However, Yan JiaYi suddenly collapsed when he saw Dong Wei being brought out. Knowing that Lang Yuan is now fine, his body stopped producing adrenaline causing his body to suddenly relax.

For a person with a heart problem, Yan JiaYi is indeed too lively.

When Lang Yuan's family heard the event, they hurriedly went to the hospital to check on their brother. Thankfully, Lang Yuan wasn't injured but he was suggested to stay for at least a day to look at his condition. The older man has no visible wounds and was discharged four hours later. The one who has a fatal condition would be Yan Jiayi.

He was brought inside the emergency room. All of his vital are all erratic as the doctor announced code blue. The kid has been unconscious for many days, how did he suddenly wake up last night? Nobody knows what kind of miracle happened but this drastic change of events left the professionals dumbfounded.

Fortunately, Yan JiaYi made it on time. After making sure that he is fine, he was sent back to his private room. Mother Yan almost fainted after knowing that his son ran away. She only managed to control herself after seeing Yan Jiayi back.

It was a very tiring night.

After three days, Yan JiaYi woke up.

He was emersed in a long dream that when he opened his eyes it was all hazy. He could see the familiar ceiling of his hospital room as his clouded eyes stared at it unfocused. If not due to the sound of moving on the corner of his bed will Yan JiaYi try to look at it; one could see that he is still not back from reality.

Lang Yuan shuffled around the corner. He had been visiting Yan JiaYi after he recovered. Nothing happened to him, aside from the assault, Lang Yuan is pretty much alright. His family made a huge effort to comfort him to which caused his quick recovery. Lang Yuan has good mental stability so he managed to get past the trauma.

However, on the other hand, the jerk Yan JiaYi almost returned to heaven after recklessly saving him from Dong Wei. He is grateful that Yan JiaYi made it on time before something happened, but he is also mad for him being stupid.