17.6 The True Hero

[WARNING: r/there was an attempt - no kidding]

A loud falling noise was heard from the other room.

Dong Wei placed the cup on the sink and walk casually to the dining room. A delicate young man was found sprawled on the floor. From his view, he could see the young man struggling but has no energy to move an inch. This weakness made Dong Wei smile as he motioned towards the body.

It was said that since the earliest time, the men who were more intelligent than the other beings hunted animals in the wild for the food. The reason for this is to sustain life as it is and to reign over to the other species. However, there is more meaning than that.

Men realized the weakness of the other beings, and thus they hunted. It is because they know that the moment that they were the most alive is during killing those weak creatures. The submission of the lower class to their dominance made their blood boil.

Seeing Lang Yuan in his weak state injected an intense desire within him. It made him want to devour him whole, possess him, handle him, keep him - everything shall be consumed by him. It is only in this way that he will be satisfied.

This is the ultimate satisfaction that he needed.

Earlier, when Lang Yuan entered the dining room, he suddenly felt disoriented. He was still able to reach the table for support but his head turning dizzy became worst. Just then, he could not find any strength from his limbs and just fell like that. The fall did not hurt him since the floor was carpeted but this feeling made him nervous.

He wanted to move his arms but his body did not listen to him. Even lifting a finger is impossible. Lang Yuan tried opening his eyes but the little energy only let him take a small peek. He can feel that anytime from now he will be unconscious that's why he did not dare to sleep.

Whatever happens, do not sleep.

While Lang Yuan is fighting the feeling of drowsiness with his eternal will, a shadow loomed over his head. He was surprised by the sudden darkness but it did not stop him to probe over. He slowly moved his eyes to see the other person but it only took him a glimpse before someone took his eyeglasses away.

It was Dong Wei.

There is only one other person inside the house and that is Dong Wei.

On that short glimpse, Lang Yuan was able to see the devil.

Dong Wei's eyes were both dilated, wide open apart that anyone seeing it will feel terrified. There is no smile on his face at first, but when the other person knows that Lang Yuan saw his disgusting look, a creepy smile appears. This is very disturbing that a knotting pain was formed on Lang Yuan's stomach.

He is familiar with those looks.

When he was bullied, there are times that people will look at him with pity. However, other than that, there is also that look of lust on their eyes. The intensity of this feeling is too much that every time Lang Yuan catches one looking at him will always make him gag. It was a very filthy feeling that one bath is not enough to clean it.

Why is his senior looking at him with the same eyes too?

He remembered that during High School, it was Senior Wei who saved him from bullies. When Senior Wei appeared, things seem to get smoother and easier. Senior Wei is so good to him that by just remembering his kindness makes him feel indebted. He treated him like an older brother. And yet...

Lang Yuan's eyes started to tear up, causing his eyelids to become redder. Dong Wei who has been starring to Lang Yuan saw the wonderful change of his beauty. His weak state is already good, but this teary-eyed view is also not bad ah! This bullied look is very appetizing!