chapter sixty-"Epilogue"

Start from the beginning

She was about to get up, but winsed in pain, crying out, as she held her stomach with one hand and her side with the other.

He panicked.

"Are you alright? What are you feeling? Do you need the doctor?" he panicked like a madman.

He couldn't bare the idea that anything could happen to his wife or son.

"No. Just help me up. His kicks kind of hurt A LOT these days and my back is hurting. Karen says it's normal, so just help me sit" she said, in a strained voice.

He immediately helped her.

This was the only bad thing in her pregnancy.

The pain she sometimes feels.

After a while of her trying to breathe and him massaging her side softly, she sat straighter and nodded.

He scooped her up in his arms and slowly walked down the stairs.

He then set her on the couch and sat beside her.

They were watching a movie when Charles, Tommy and Dante entered.

She brightened up and yelled,

"Daaaaaaddddyyyyyy"

Charles laughed with her and hugged her saying goodmorning.

He kissed her eyes as well as Tommy.

"How's my little grandson growing? Is he already a little disaster like you were?" he joked.

"Ha.Ha.Ha. I am not a disaster. I am a BLESSING, in fact. JACE? Tell him"

"She is a uhhhh welll uh hmmmm dis- i mean blessing"

"SEEEEEEE" she joked back.

"Come ONNNN, when are you gonna give birth already? I have so many pranks to teach him" Tommy and Dante said together.

"Oh come on guys. Stop being such babies. A week is all that remains, so stop complaining. At this rate, something will happen and i really don't want anything to, aaa, h-appen" she said, through gritted teeth as she clutched her side in pain.

Jace immediately put his hand on her side and massaged lightly, feeling as their pup kicked again, causing her to crie out again and clutch his arm as well as Charles's.

Their son soon calmed down again and after some time, she finally relaxed.

"Charles are you sure that this is normal?" Jace asked.

"Yes. I remember Esme was just like that. A little less, but still. I know how you feel like shit, cause i did too. But royal or warrior pups' bloodline is way stronger, so their kicks really hurt"

Jace sighed in helplessness.

"Are you better now, my beloved?"

She kissed him as a positive reply, but minutes later, she frowned saying,

"I just don't get it. Why do WE, women, have to always be in pain. I mean, when we have sex for the first time, it HURTS, while you males don't. When we carry pups, it blasted HURTS, while you just try to help. When we give birth, it's so fucking painful, while you just STARE, UGH THIS IS SOOOOOOO NOT DAMN FAIR" she seethed and Jace knew she was getting super hormonal and a hormonal lionesse was NOT a good thing at ALL.

Yesterday, he was teasing her about getting really big and she punched him HARD in the jaw.

He still feels some soreness and pain.

Suddenly, Ash and Tammy entered, running towards lionesse ready to jump on their mama but jace quickly picked them up, before the disaster happened.