chapter forty-''Aren't you disgusted?''

Hey loves, thanks to all the new people that started commenting.

Love you all guys

Hope you enjoy, vote, SHARE and COMMENT

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lionesse's pov

This has been the best day of my whole life.

That's what she first thought about when she woke up.

Of course i did know immediately after Taury, Sarah, Kiera and their mates left, that this was planned just so that i could be 'alone' with Jace. It's not like they could ever fool me, she thought to herself.

She remembered how perfect it was.

First they went to the beach which she loved the most, then bungee jumping where Jace almost drowned but that's not important cause he didn't, and then, he took her to a place she wouldn't have imagined even in her dreams.

It was just so mythical and mesmerizing and above all, she felt relaxed and at peace for the first time in 218 years.

She then thought of Jace.

He was so sweet and kind, the exact opposite from when she first met him.

She never judged him cause she could see the pain in his eyes which told her that he has been through so much.

That's why she never judged or hated him.

That's why she accepted to once again give him a chance and be nice to him.

It was all perfect. Well it would've been 100% perfect if it wasn't for her knee, cuffed ankles and wrists.

She suddenly froze however, there was something wrong.

There weren't two little bodies curled up beside her.

She shot up in panic searching around the room.

The worst scenarios started playing in her mind and the thought that Damon could've somehow kidnapped them made her wolf take over.

She took two knives, the horrible pain caused by the cuffs completely forgotten and slammed the door open, heading to the living room where she found a warrior.

She attacked him and threw him on the floor, putting her knife at his throat.

He tried to fight her off of him but she was stronger than him.

"Where are they? Where are my pups?" her wolf snarled.

The man only shook his head unable to talk due to the knife pressing on his throat.

She growled angrily again and said,

"Where are my pups? Tell me where they are or i swear i'll rip your head off of your miserable shoulders and put it on a stick in front of my room. TELL ME"

"I-I-I swear i do not know. I swear i have no idea where they are. Last time i saw them, they were with my previous Luna, Karen."

She angrily released him and left him there coughing and trying to breathe normally again, while she headed to the second floor were the rooms of the alpha, beta and gamma were.

As she was walking her oh so kind wolf that insisted on being in charge, toppled a table with a huge vase on and it smashed loudly on the floor.

Tauriel who was out first, to see what happened, saw Lionesse.

She stupidly approached her and tried to stop her.

Bad move.

Lionesse grabbed her by the throat, bringing her to her knees, glaring at her angrily.