chapter sixty-"Epilogue"

Helllloooo my beloved readers, so it seems we have come to an end :'(

So, hope you ...............

------------------------------

Jace's pov

He woke up panicked.

Why the hell can't he feel his mate in his arms?

In seconds he was up and running to the kitchen, where he smelt her scent stronger.

He panicked even more when he saw her on a chair, trying to reach some food from the upper cabinets.

"LIONESSE, DAMMIT, GET DOWN IMMEDIATELY. YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT" he yelled, pulling her in his arms bridal style, gently setting her down.

"I was TRYING to get some food. I am so damn hungry" she pouted, crossing her arms.

"I told you Lionesse, that the doctor said to not tire yourself at all and i told you that you should tell me if you need anything and i will bring it immediately"

"Ok, ok, stop worrying love" she told him and carressed his cheek.

He held her hand on his cheek a while longer, breathing deeply and sighing in content.

After he brought her what she wanted to eat and she inhaled it in seconds, they went back to bed.

This time, he woke up with her still in his arms and he sighed, relaxed.

After some time, she woke up and they talked a little.

"Oh" she gasped, winsing a little.

"What? Is there something wrong? Do you need me to bring the doctor? I-"

He was shut up, as she grabbed his hand and put it on her stomach.

Her HUGE, very pregnant stomach.

He immediately felt the kick.

He smiled, not at all getting bored of this.

He loved it.

"He is getting really strong" Lionesse said.

"Yes, he is. How much longer do you need to make your appearance, son?" he said his unborn son, kissing her stomach.

"One or so weeks from now, daddy" his wife told him, kissing him gently.

He kissed her back just as passionately, then again, kissed her stomach.

"Come on son. I can't wait to hold you. Try to come sooner huh?"

He really was impatient.

He wanted to hold his pup, today, not a week or so from now.

Lionesse laughed and shook her head.

"Yeah, come faster, as if it will be YOU who will give birth" she pointed an accusing finger at him.

"You will do great, love. Don't you worry. Now come on. I bet you're hungry" he laughed and she play slapped his shoulder, saying,

"Are you accusing me of eating like a wolf?"

Her voice was accusing and her eyes narrowed in anger.

"Uhhhh-"

She burst out laughing and said,

"Well you are right. I AM a wolf after all. And now i'm eating for two, so tough, my handsome alpha" she smiled, pecking his lips.

He sighed in relief and laughed with her.