chapter forty-nine-"true agony"

Hey guys, hope you enjoy, share, vote and COMMENT

Dedication goes to L_Smint

Sorry for the long update but my friend's father died and um yeah.

It's moments like these that make you appreciate what you have and feel really grateful.

Love you all guys,

--------------------------------------

Lionesse's pov

(chap contains violence, if you don't like it then it's fine, you won't lose anything, wait for the next chap, love you all)

When she woke up for the final time, she found herself unable to move.

She was bound on a chair from both her wrists and ankles, she slowly desifered.

Pain radiated through them because the cloth under the silver cuffs was removed.

She was confused, as she woke up fully.

What the hell is going on? She thought to herself and she slowly received the answer when took a look around her.

It was dark, yes, and her sight was almost back, yes, but not good enough to actually see in darkness, but she would have recognised this place no matter what.

She would recognise it because it was still filled with Damon's scent, mingled with the scent of her years old dry blood.

She struggled with the chains, but she was far too weak.

She released a strangled scream of pain and defeat, knowing that there was no escape this time.

The heavy metal door opened and in walked her nightmare.

She bravely looked at the tall, muscular, hiddeous man in front of her.

Her dignity and honor were the only things she had left now and she will not forsake them at any cost.

"Well well well, look at you. You have grown well over the years. Sooooo womanly you are now, my precious" he whispered looking up and down her body.

She scrunched her face in disgust at how he so shamlessly undressed her with his filthy eyes.

She tried to growl but it came weak, mirroring how weak she really felt.

"Oh and i hope you didn't let that 'mate' of yours touch you. I want you my precious, a pure virgin, it will be much more pleasant. But as much as i want to experience this now, i did say that i would have you on your birthday right? I always keep my word. But hmmm how about you tell me now where you little precious thing hid the book huh?"

She said nothing and hissing he slapped her across the face making her chair that she was bound to, to fall.

She felt dizzy both from hitting her head when she fell as well as from his previous punch.

He pulled her up roughly and with one hand on the chair to prevent her from falling again, he slapped her again, hissing,

"You WILL tell me were the book is, my precious."

She continued to stare at him, silent.

"Well it seems that you forgot how things worked here right? Let me remind you then my precious"

And with that he pulled a device and she recognised it immediately.

It was the finger breaking device.

"I will break your fingers one by one till you fuckin tell me were the hell the book is"

She remained silent and he smiled saying,