chapter fifty-two-"I am not your love"

Hey guys, hope you enjoy, vote, recommend and COMMENT.

This chapter contains VIOLENCE, soooo whoever doesn't feel like reading it is FINE, i WILL summerize it on the next chap.

-----------------------------------

Lionesse's pov

It's been two weeks since she was kidnapped.

Two weeks since she last saw her pups.

Two weeks since she last saw her love, her family.

Two weeks since the agony started again.

Damon would torture her everyday, in order to get information from her.

But she was no traitor. She was no coward. Her mother never gave birth to a disgraceful coward.

He could torture her as much as he wants but she will not reveal the three packs' locations and certainly not the book's.

However, that did not mean that she was holding on greatly.

She was losing hope.

She was dying both mentally and physically.

She just simply prayed for death.

She would finally be free. Finally be at peace. Finally escape the pain.

She was currently hanging by her arms from the ceiling.

The bastard didn't let even her toes touch the ground to support her weight a little and she could already feel the consequenses.

The nerves of her wrists were slowly getting destroyed with the help of the silver cuffs that were burning her skin too.

Her fingers were twitching out of control.

Only half a week left till her birthday and still, she was there, not saved.

Maybe they didn't want to save her? Maybe they didn't care? Maybe they didn't want to tire themselves by looking for her or saving her?

Yes.

They left her behind once and they are doing it again.

They are abandoning her AGAIN.

A tear slipped from her eyes.

She was going to die and not the glorious one in battle that she always wanted, the death of a fighter, no, it was a weak one in prison.

She released a scream of both, pain, despair, FEAR, when she heard the metal doors open in the distance.

Moments later, Damon was standing before her.

With no shame, he pressed his lips to hers and grabbed her face tightly to stop her from moving hers away.

As soon as he slid his disgusting tongue in her mouth, she bit down hard.

He pulled back hastily, screaming at the pain.

She spat on his face as soon as he looked up and with great force, he slapped her, eyes red with rage.

"You WHORE! How dare you!" he hissed angrily.

She spat on him, again.

He grabbed her tightly and pulled her hands from the chains she was hanging from with great power.

She cried out in pain as her left arm broke from being bent like that.

She slumped on the floor from exhaustion? Starvation? Pain? You pick what you like.