chapter fifty-nine-"A Greek Wedding"

Hellllllooooo my beloved dearest readers, hope you...........yeah you got the famous start line hhahha

Love you all, enjoy.

----------------------------------

Jace's pov

Three weeks after his proposal, the wedding was almost organised.

She could see almost normally now and he couldn't be happier.

He carressed her hair as she was sleeping in his arms, peacefully.

That was of course until two annoying beings,  called moms, had to ruin it by slamming the door open almost giving both him and his lion a heartattack.

"Lionesse, oh my God, you're still sleeping? Get your sorry ass up or we'll be late. You have to try the dress one final time to make the final touches. Come on, chop chop, on your feet you lazy woman" his mother panicked.

"Mooooommmm you're overreacting. Chill down a little or you'll get more wrinkles" Jace groaned, pulling a wide mouthed, shocked lionesse, closer to him, not wanting to let go.

"I am NOT overreacting. The sooner you get married, the sooner you'll start making love and the sooner i'll start holding little sweethearts. Two pups are not enough for me boy, i need more" his mother explained crazily.

"You do know how to make love right? You first-" Esme butted in.

"Oh my God. I'M UP. I'M AWAKE. LET'S GO. JACE, LOVE, SEE YOU LATER. LOVE YOU SO MUCH" Lionesse rushed, giving him a quick kiss, while Jace laughed at how red her face was.

After she ran out of the door with the 'moms' following after her, he got up and headed to his office.

However he couldn't do anything as he was panicking yet feeling so happy about tomorrow.

FINALLY, his mate, his love, his Lionesse will become his wife as well and bare his last name.

"Soooo man, how are you prepared about tomorrow? Big day huh? How are you feeling?" Dante yelled, barging into his office, with lilian, his mate, on his back.

"Damn i am so-" Jace began, but was cut off as Dante yelled again,

"Brooooo, i am soooo not gonna get into your emotional problems! But i have no problem if you tell me your naughty session after the wedding. Damn, here's a woman, talk to HER about emotions" Dante laughed pointing a finger backwards to Lilian.

She shook her head, slpped him about three times and said,

"You are such an idiot. Let's see how you're gonna be on OUR wedding. Damn, why can't you be like Jace? HE asked his mate to marriage" lilian yelled and Dante's eyes were just about ready to fall.

Jace laughed so hard at that.

The rest of the day went incredible slow, well that was until Lionesse came back.

"So how was the dress? Your day?"

"Ugh, i am NEVER going out with your mom and mine again. Like NEVER. I had to wear the dress like a million times. All i want to do now is lay down. Hey, where's Ash and Tamsy?"

"In their room of course, sleeping. I put them to bed just an hour ago and DAMN i have no problem with the laying part" he wiggled his eyebrows and laughed as she blushed and slapped him.

"Oh shut up you oaf. Carry me to the bedroom. I really don't feel like walking" she said, giving him the puppy eyes.

Not that she needed to, cause he had no problem at all, carrying her anywhere. No problem AT ALL.