chapter forty three-"Unexpected surprise"

Hey loves, hope you enjoy, vote, SHARE and COMMENT.

Dedication goes to HugsAndKissesxoxo

Love you all guys,

-----------------------------------------------

Sarah's pov

She woke up with sweat coating her body.

Tommy woke up too, probably from her jolting awake.

He quickly pulled her into a hug and she was more than grateful.

Her mate really was sweet and patient.

"What was your dream, hun? Do you want to talk about it?" he sleepily asked.

She was about to say no, but stopped.

It's been a almost two months since they came here and she always said no.

He was her mate.

He had a right to know.

"It was of me and Lionesse. Tauriel and Kiera weren't with us." she whispered.

Tommy seemed very surprised that she actually answered.

He sat up on the headrest and pulled her to him.

She tried to control her breathing before she continued,

"We were almost out. Lionesse was practically almost supporting all of my weight cause i was very weak. It was pitch black and i could see nothing. The only reason that we didn't keep hitting trees, was because Lionesse was used to using her other senses cause she could barely see. We kept running as fast as we can. Vampires were after us." she stopped to ready herself to what she was going to say next.

At the word 'vampire' Tommy growled and hugged her tighter.

"Suddenly Lionesse yelped and fell, bringing us both to the ground. I was so scared. I could smell the vampires were very close to us now. I kept screaming at her to stand up. Kept pulling her. She was screaming for me to stop pulling her, saying that she was stuck. Fear was all that i could feel and i didn't give much attention to her screams of what seemed like pain whenever i pulled her harder cause she was struggling against my pulls. I-I-I- I pulled her so hard that she screamed in pain. I froze then, cause the scent of blood filled my nose. I could still see nothing due to the dark. But i could hear her moans of pain while she rolled around on the floor. I was so confused and scared. A vampire grabbed me and was about to kill me but was killed by Reia, Kiera and Tauriel. They made it to us. They lived as well. The fight went for hours. We were very tired and weak back then and it was a miracle that we survived. But when the sun started to rise we all froze." she stopped.

She was unable to continue.

Guilt was eating her alive. She felt so stupid and foolish.

"Why did you all freeze?" Tommy asked seriously yet cautiously.

"B-Be-Because Lionesse was lying on the floor, barely conscious cause she lost lots of blood"

"What are you talking about?" Tommy asked a little scared to hear the horrible answer.

"Cause what i didn't know whike pulling her to stand up, was that a vampire's silver spear had pierced her knee from the side and i almost cut her whole leg by pulling it free from the spear. And till now, four years later she still suffers because of me" she finished, breaking into tortured sobs.

Tommy said nothing.

He just rocked her calmingly.

After an hour, she stopped sobbing and Tommy wiped her tears gently kissing both her eyes.