EXO'S BABY FINAL

Please take some time to watch the vid above. You'll get the aura of Kim JongIn..I promise you😏

Before you start to read, I kindly remind you that this chapter will not be as long as the previous chapters I've ever wrote. So, I am so sorry and hope you still enjoy this till the end.

New York City,
Kai's POV-
"Any of you know where she lives?"

I asked. It's been 2 hours since we touch down at the airport and know we are exactly puzzle for what to do next. "I thought you search for it before you made up your mind to come here, Kai" Kyungsoo said. I sigh, "I just decided it spontaneously, I am following my heart and duhh..you guys often went on video call with her, why did you never asked?" I said. "I know where she lives..she told me once" suddenly Sehun interrupt the conversation. I look at him with the most greatful look I've ever gave to him, "thank god, maknae! You really save the day, where is it?" I asked, "Queens" Sehun answered.

Let's head to Queens!

Park Kyra's vila-
Knock, knock! We have arrived at Kyra's vila and guess what..this place look so nice. No wonder she is so happy to live here. Suho is the one who's knocking the door and press the bell. Suddenly, the door open and it shows a young lady in front of it. Such a beautiful lady I've ever met in my entire life, she has the fair skin, wide and hazel eyes, her heart-red lips, the long black shine hair and a beautiful smile. Yes, she is Park Kyra. The real Park Kyra. Not longer Exo's baby. She is 22 years old Park Kyra.

This is my first time seeing her with her actual body, not the baby size and she's damn gorgeous.

"Oh my god, oppa!!!!" Kyra scream once she saw Suho and the other members. She jump joyfully to see each of them. "Yah, Park Kyra..is this you?!" Baekhyun asked, "nae oppa, still can't believe it?" Kyra asked with her chuckle. "Yes, eventhough we always went on video call with you but it will never feel the same as we see you in reality" Baekhyun said. "Aigoo my baby, you've grown up so well! Why are you so pretty?" Suho stroked her hair gently. "I still can't believe this is the baby that I've always shower" Lay spoke. "Oppa, don't say that!" Kyra prevent Lay from talking.

"When did you decided to come? Gosh, you guys are so sweet! I miss you..all of you!" Kyra said. "Err...actually, Kyra, we want you to meet someone" Sehun said. She lift up her eyebrow, "whom?" she asked and then all of them let Kyra see me. I'm standing at the back of all of them for not letting her to see me so early. What will she reacts if she see me? Cry? Insult? Hate? Or even worst?

"Kai.." Kyra frozed for seconds and she just run away from us. She head towards the green house. I sigh, "my bad.." I whispered to myself, then I felt someone tapped on my shoulder softly, "chase her, hyung..she's worth it" Sehun said and then I bid a smile to him. "I will..Sehun, thank you!" I chase Kyra. Go to the green house same as her.

"Park Kyra!" I call her name but she didn't respond, "yah, Park Kyra, please stop right there!" I shout and she stop to run. I walk near her, "Kyra.." before I could say anything, she cut my words. "Go, Kai.." she said, "what?" I asked, "I said..go! I don't want to meet you!" Kyra shout with her tears falling down slowly. I shook, "I won't leave before I get your apology" I said. She faced me, "there's no need to ask for an apology from me, Kai..it's my fault" Kyra said. "No Kyra, it is my fault! I am the one who is being so stupid for letting you go, for not giving any chance to you to explain and fix things that happen between us" I explained.

"Kai..just go, please" she begged for me to leave her alone. "Park Kyra..saranghae" I confess. I know this sounds stupid but I really mean what I said to her. I do love her very much. Then I heard Kyra laugh, "Kai..how could you said that you love me after you have been torturing my heart for month? Can't you imagine how hard it was for me to move on from you?! Can't you imagine how hard did I blame myself because you were getting sick just because of me? Can't you imagine it?!" Kyra said. I start to feel bad with myself, I touch her face, wiping her tears, "Kyra..forgive me, please..I really mean what I said, I do love you so much, Park Kyra. Maybe this is a sudden confess but I know what my heart want. My heart choose you Kyra..my heart exactly want you to be mine. I am suffering before this just because you leave me" I said, honestly.

"You are the one who told me to leave and now you are saying that I am the one who leave you?!"

"No, Kyra! I never want you to leave me! I want you to always be by my side. It's my ego..I admit that I am the egoistic person but deep in my heart..I've fallen for you since the fist time we met at the mall, please Kyra..give me one chance to prove that I am so in love with you"

"Unfortunately Kai..I don't love you"

"You lie!"

"No! I mean it! I hate you and will never love you and now..I want you to leave! Leave and never show your face infront of me. Just consider that we never knew each other, the old Park Kyra had died and I am the new one.."

"Kyra..please"

"I said go!"

"Fine, Kyra..I'll go but you must know this..it doesn't matter how far we are getting apart, but my heart will forever stays with you. Forever.."

Congratulation, Kim Jongin, you've lost a diamond in your life. A shine that will never appear again.

One year later,
Korea, Exo's mansion,
Kai's POV-
It's been a year since all of this happen. After leaving New York, Exo and I started to work on our new album and the new comeback. I am happy that our album got success but deep in my heart, I feel empty. I feel the loneliness. Every night I will remember her. Her smile, her jokes, her beauty, her kindness and every beautiful moment that I have create with her.

Park Kyra.

The one and only girl that I ever allow to enter my heart.

"Yah, Kim Jongin..someone wants to see you downstairs"

"Nae..wait a minute"

I wonder, who wants to see me?

I open the mansion's door and guess what? I saw someone who I really miss all this year. Am I dreaming?

"Park Kyra..is that you?" I asked, not believing my eyes. "Annyeonghaseyo, Park Kyra imnida..nice to meet you oppa!" Kyra greets me with her big smile. I almost drop my tears, "you..you are here?!" I asked. "Yes, she's here..Kyra plan all of this to surprise you..she asked us to keep this as a secret" Sehun answered. I stare at Kyra's face, "you said..last year when I went to New York.." I asked, "Kai..I have my ego too, I can't deny that I love you but I can't admit it that time but when I try to think of it again, there's no use for me to regret for everything that happens and I decided to leave New York after I finished my studies and stay at Korea" Kyra answered.

"What about your aunt and uncle?"

"They are fine with my decision and they asked me to live at our old mansion that we used to live before moved to New York!"

"Park Kyra, I love you, you know it, right?"

"Of course I know and that is why I am here..we are going to celebrate you guys new comeback together!"

"Park Kyra.."

"Yes, Kim Jongin oppa?" she shows her naughty face.

"Will you be my baby? As if, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Promise me that you will never hurt my heart?"

"I promise! I swear that I will never hurt your heart and I will love you till the end of my life"

"I will be your soulmate, oppa..and I promise to always be by your side and always love you no matter what happen"

"Saranghae, baby!"

"Nado saranghae, oppa!"

"So, you guys are officially together right now?" the other members started to ask with their smiles. Kyra and I look at each other, "we are" we answered spontaneously.

"Thank you, Kyra..you are Exo one and only special baby, you are our everything" I whispered to her ears then I kiss her on her forehead. She blush before she lean her body on me and kiss me on my cheek. "I will never forget this..you, exo and our moments" she whisper to me and I smile sweetly to her.

Yes, she is our extraordinary baby. A baby that come to our life and changes everything. She is Park Kyra, my girlfriend😊

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹THE END🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹