Chapter Sixteen

Kris POV:
"What the heck do you want??"I shout to that stupid phone.It have been rang about few times..why don't I pick it up?? Because..for the sake of God,it's 3:00 in the morning!! "Heyh..hyung!! Pick your phone hurry!! I'm tired with that sound.."Luhan said to me beside my bed.I sigh "fine..."then I pick that phone.

"Annyeonghaseyo.."I said "yah!! Kris Wu!! Why don't you answer my call??"I sigh again.What a trouble..big trouble.."Lyana..are you blind?? Could you stared at the clock..what time is now.."I asked "it's 3 in the morning.."she answer "so that's the answer..I'm so sleepy and tired then you disturb the beauty of my sleep!! I'm done with you.."I end the call.What the...she's being a trouble maker..it's time to sleep..I pull my comforter to wrap my body.

The ringtone of Lucky One..
"What else?!"I stand from my position.I pick my phone "what do you want?!"I shout "woah..easy Kris,this is Namjoon.."my eyes widened "ahh..Namjoon..mianhae..I thought you were someone else.."I said "yeah!! I know..and I apologized for calling you this early but I want to tell you something important..I tried to call Suho but he didn't answer so I dial your number.."he explained.

"What is it??"I asked to him "I just get a news from Mr Lee that you guys will go to China tomorrow..not next week..we have some problem here.."I nodded "okey..I'll tell the others.."I said "fine..make sure,take note..tomorrow..annyeonghaseyo.."Namjoon ended the call."Okey..we will go to China tomorrow.."I repeat and then lie my body on the bed.Tomorrow means today right?? "Mwo?! Tomorrow!!"I stand from my bed.

I quickly went to Luhan who was lying beside my bed "Luhan! Ireona!! Ppalli!! It's urgent!!"I shake his body "urm..I don't want.."Luhan murmured softly "heyh!! Listen..pack your things!! We will go to China today..hurry tell the others!!"I shout at his ear.Automatically he wake up from his sleep "what?! Are you crazy Kris?? Today?! We are totally done!! Wake the others.."he said.

"We have no time to wake each of them..I have an idea.."I said to Luhan.He raise his eyebrow "what??"I smirked and then I clear my throat "help!! Our mansion is on fire!! Fire!! Fire!!"I shout and automatically 12 doors opened."Where's fire?? Where??"Sehun asked with his blurred reaction."Fire!!"Tao run around the corridor."Please..pay attention!!"I shout and the mansion was like a calm cave."Kris,what happen?? Is it real that this mansion is on fire??"Taeyeon asked to me.

I stared at her face then smile sweetly "heh!! Kidding.."I said.Then she hit my head "yah!! It's not funny!!"I stroke my head."Actually I want to tell you guys that we,I mean EXO must pack our things now because our flight is on 7 in the morning today.."I explained.Automatically their eyes widened "mwo?! Today!! Doesn't it suppose to be next week??"Suho asked."I know but Namjoon just told me a while ago..we have too.."I answer him.They sighed hardly "fine..whatever happen..we must think about our job.."Xiumin said."EXO,I need your backpacks ready in 30 minutes..hurry up..prepare yourself..we have a new album to release.."Suho gave us an order..work will always be the main purpose.

Suga's POV~
"Please take a good care of her okey??"Suho warned me earlier.I clear my throat then nodded "nae..of course hyung..we will treat her like our own sister.Like our lady..like our princess"Suho smile."Great!!! I believe in you Suga"I nodded then focus my eyes on Kris.He's looking at me like he's going to eat me "Waeyo??"I asked him "if you didn't you know what will I do to you right??"Kris come closer to me.

I step back "woah!! Easy..I know,cut and broke my bones to pieces or even more bad to dust.."I answer.He nodded "it's not impossible if I can do that.."Kris said.Fuh!! They really love Kyra."Oppa!! I don't want!! Please don't leave me!!"Kyra shout.Her voice crack maybe because of too much crying.Suho carry Kyra from Yuri "aww..sweetie,look what happen to you,your eyes..they are red..your sweet voice,it's all ruin.Please don't cry.."Suho kiss Kyra's cheeks.

"Come on Princess,we will only leave you about a month or maybe double..but trust on me,we will be back as soon as possible okey??"Kris stroke her hair gently.I don't know why but my heart touch with this scene,like two dads are leaving their daughter."Fine..but promise me,twelve of you must be back within a month or two okey??"Kyra nodded "yes madam!! Not more than that!!"Suho smile."Hyung!! The company van is here!!"Chanyeol shout from outside.9 of us look each other "so,we're leaving..you guys,six babysitters..please stick on your promise to us"Kris warned.

We just nodded before Suho gave Kyra to me."Kai.."Kyra called Kai who just lift his bag in the van "nae??"Kai turn around "I know it's totally rude but can I call you just by your name..only for this time.."Kyra asked.Kai nodded then smile "waeyo??"Kyra smile "you promise me something right?? Since the first day I'm here??"Kai raise his eyebrow "what??"Kyra sigh "you still don't give me my candies!!"Kai laugh "fine..fine..candies will be right in front of your eyes when I'm back.."Kai stroke Kyra's cheeks softly."Okey you guys can go.."

"Annyeong Kyra!! We gonna miss you!! Saranghaeyo!!"Baekhyun shout from the van "nado saranghae oppa!!"Kyra wave her hands to them.Just by seconds,EXO leave the mansion.Only left,Kyra and the six babysitters."Okey,we'll start our day.."I said."Wait.."Kyra called six of us.All of us turn around "yes Miss Kyra??"Taeyeon asked while smiling sweetly to her.

"You guys know who I am right?? The real me?? Am I right?? Babysitters??"6 of us frozed ourselves.

"Tell me the truth..be honest"Kyra keep asking.

"Well..the answer is..Miss Kyra,actually..we.."how do we answer this?? Well the answer is..

On the next chapter..
Hey guys!! Mianhae for letting you guys wait too long for an update!! Mianhae..again for the bored chapter.But,I promise,next chapter will be more awesome..the story between Six Babysitters and Kyra.But,did they really know who's the real Kyra?? Really?? Yes or no?? Stay tune for the next update k?? Saranghaeyo!!

From ur lovely Author,
Myra Risya♡♡