Chapter Thirty-One

Exo's mansion-

Author's POV-
"So now, what are we going to do?" Baekhyun asked with his worried voice. "What do you mean by what are we going to do? We are not going to do anything. We will just wait and see what's Kai's going to do" Sehun answered, still in his mad voice. Yes, he is so damn angry with Kai's action towards Kyra. For him, Kai was overreacting. "Sehun, what did you said? We can't just left him alone..we must find him and let him hear Kyra's explanation" Kris said. "But hyung..Kai can take care of himself, he don't need us to search for him. Come on, guys..he's Kim Jongin, he's one of the member of famous boyband in Korea, Exo..anywhere he goes, he will not stand any longer with his disguise because everyone know him" Sehun explained. Exo nodded their heads, Sehun was right.

"Still, Kai is our responsibility. We must find him no matter what" Suho command. "Kyra..are you okey?" Tao asked, softly. All of them stare at Kyra who's sitting beside Lay. She's being so quiet during the discussion about Kai. "No, I'm not" Kyra answered. "Look, Kyra, we are so sorry about Kai's misbehaviour..we've promise for not telling this to you, but he break our promise" Chanyeol apologized. Kyra shook her head, "no..you guys shouldn't apologized to me. I am the one who lie to all of you, I didn't tell you about my true identity. I am so stupid for doing all of this" Kyra said, regretful. Exo shook their heads, "no, Kyra..you've done nothing wrong to us. We understand you must have your own reason by doing all this" Suho said to Kyra.

"All of you, please..let me explain all of this" Kyra said, try to explain to Exo for what had happened. Exo nodded, "you may Kyra" Kyungsoo said. "Actually the day I bumped on Kai at COEX mall, something had happened to me. I wore a beauty product that I buy from a new seller at the mall but then when I woke up the next day, my body size turned to a baby size. My aunt and uncle had to work at China for a few months and then my uncle told his friend, which is your manager to help take care of me. I have to make my identity as a secret because I don't want anyone to know what had happened to me but now, I've ruin all of it! I've ruined you guys trust towards me and the most important thing is, I've make Kai hate me so much, I am so sorry Exo" she explained with her whole heart.

Exo nodded again. "As we said Kyra..we didn't mind at all. Whoever you are, even you're a baby or a young lady, you are still our beloved one. A baby who change our life, Exo's life to a better life than before. You light up our day, you cheer us, make us become more close..you are everything to us, Kyra but yeah..all of us doesn't know why Kai act like that..why he can't accept everything about your secret" Luhan said. "Thank you everyone..I love all of my oppas but yes, I have no right to force Kai accept me. He have his own right to hate me for what had I done but I have one question to ask all of you" Kyra asked. "What is it?" Chen asked, "how did you guys manage to know my secret? As I know..only the babysitters know who I am..the real me" Kyra make all of them shocked.

"Wait..the babysitters know who you are?"

"Nae"

"You tell them?"

"No, manager hyung tell them before they start being my babysitters"

"Yah, that babysitters! How dare they cheat on us!"

Kyra laugh seeing each one of them were so frustrated with the news. The babysitters know who is she earlier than they know. "Guys..mind to answer my question?" Kyra asked. Repeating her question just now. "Ouhh, mian..it all started when Kai bring us to your aunt and uncle's mansion at Beijing. We were puzzled with his action but we just agreed because we really want to meet and know your family well. Suddenly, after we get back from your uncle's mansion, he shouted and told us that you were a liar. He show us your picture with your actual size..at first we didn't believe it but when we think about your not so baby behaviour, we tried to accept it. We've agreed for not telling you that we know your secret and we just pretend like we always do with you but then Kai was so mad when he know that we accept the reality that you are not a baby.." Xiumin explained.

Kyra sigh hardly, "he really hates a liar, right.." Kyra said. Exo look at Kyra with their sympathy. They are thinking how could Kai hate a sweet person like her. They accept Kyra for who she is and they don't even mind about Kyra who's lying towards them because they know she was forced to do that but the reality is, Kai can't accept it and they have no right to force him. Suddenly Suho's phone ring, "hyung, your phone, who is it?" Sehun asked. Suho look at his phone's screen, "ouh..manager hyung" Suho answered the call.

Suho- Yeoboseyo manager hyung..

Manager- Nae, yeoboseyo Suho..

Suho- Why did you call me?

Manager- Ouh, I just want to inform you guys to pack Kyra's things by today

Suho- Mwo?! But, why?

Manager- We have to return her to her family soon as her family arrive to Korea

Suho- When will they come back to Korea?

Manager- On Thursday, make sure all of you pack her things and don't leave any of them okay..she might not be able to stay with you guys again because her uncle told me that they will move to New York for some company business

Suho- What?! Nae, I understand manager hyung..

Suho end the conversation.

"Hyung..what happen?"

"Suho, what's up with that face?"

"Yah, Kim Junmyeon, why don't you answer us?!"

"Suho oppa..what did your manager said? It's about me, right?"

Suho nodded.

"Guys, we have to say goodbye to Park Kyra"

"What?!"

Exo shouted.

"Yes, her uncle and aunt will be back at Korea on Thursday and they are going to bring her with them"

"They might take her with them just for a while and they will send Kyra to us again? Right, hyung?"

"No"

"What do you mean by no?!"

"Kyra, you are moving to New York..we might not be able to see her again unless faith make us bump on you"

"What?!"

Exo are so worry. They are not ready to let Kyra go. They love Kyra so much and they can't imagine what will happen to them if Kyra is not with them.

"Park Kyra, please don't go.." Tao start to cry.

Kyra smile, "oppa..I have to. All of this for your own good, for sake of our own good. I have to go, maybe after this Kai will return to all of you and you will be able to have your old life. Life without taking care of a baby..after all of this, I might get my actual size again and I am not a baby anymore..you guys have to let me go" said Kyra. All of them shut their mouth, but then Baekhyun start to talk. "Guys..it's almost 10 p.m. I think we really have to search for Kai. I am afraid something would happen to him..as you guys know, Kai didn't bring his phone and his wallet with him. He only drove his car" Baekhyun remind all of them.

"We have to search for Kai. He must know about Kyra is leaving and he must hear her explanation"