Chapter Twenty One

Exo's mansion-

V's POV-
"Taehyung-ah!" (a/n: am I right with this?) I heard Kyra called my name.I lift my head, search for her and then my eyes saw her walk from her room towards me. She lift her hands, asked me to carry her to my lap. "Why, Kyra?" I asked when I spot her red nose and tears on her face.She look at me, "I miss them!" she cried.I rubbed my neck, well if this is the tears from a kid, I will not act like this but this is the tears from 22 years old lady.She's almost at the same age with me and I don't know what to do.

"Wait, don't cry, I'll bring you to the other members" I wipe her tears with my finger.She nodded her head, I carry her and bring her to the living room.The place where the other babysitters are having fun. "Guys, stop enjoy your precious moments, we have a very big problem to handle right now" I said to them.Then automatically all of their eyes focus on me, "what?" Suga asked. "Hi, Kyra, are you okey?" Seohyun walk towards Kyra. "No" she only answered with a word.A word, readers! A word! it's really bad!

The others look at me, ask for an explanation, I sigh "guys, she miss her boyfriends" after I answered, Kyra hit my head. "Yah, pabo! They are not my boyfriends! They are my brothers" she scream angrily.I smirk, "still, you're a young lady.Boyfriends are better" I said. "V! please, stop! you annoyed her so much" Taeyeon said. "Kyra, you really miss them?" Jungkook asked "nae" again.Just a word.I wonder what so special with that twelve guy until she ignore me.I am much better than Baekhyun.Even much hotter than Sehun and Kai.More charismatic than Kris.More cute than Xiumin.More sexy than Kyungsoo.My voice is better than Chen and Lay.Much cutter than Luhan and Chanyeol.Full stop.

a/n: Oh, please! He annoyed me too! No one's better than Yeollie.

"I can call them if you want.Also we can have a video call with them" Suga asked.Kyra shook her head, "no need to call them.I don't want to bother their work.If they really miss me, then only they will call me and remember me" she answered.At last! More than one word! Yah, author-nim! Can you please be more creative? write more! Don't be lazy! You left us for years so please concern.

(a/n: I'll change the POV)

Suga's POV-
Kyra just rejected my offered to call exo.I wonder why, she miss them but she doesn't want to bother them.Maybe this is what we call, a long distance relationship.Okey, so what can I do to cheer her up? "Kyra, why don't you tell us more about them? Maybe in that situation, you can decrease your miss feeling towards them?" Taeyeon suggest.Woah! Great idea!

"Great! I want to hear more about Baekhyun hyung too!" V said. "So we have another topic to talk about than watch those Tinkerbell movies" Jungkook said while sitting on the bean cushion. "Okey then, if you guys really want to know, I'll tell you about their sweetness" Kyra said then smile.

"Before that, I want to tell you guys something" Kyra said, "what?" V asked. "Actually I've met exo once when I'm in my original size" our eyes widen when we heard Kyra said like that.She nodded, "nae, at the COEX Mall, I bumped with Kai when they were escaping from the reporters" she answered. "Then, what happen? Did Kai said sorry to you?" I asked.Kyra laugh softly, "pardon? That guy want to say sorry? Of course no, he even scolded me in front of the other members" her answered make me pout. "That's normal, we all know that Kai's jerk" Jungkook said.

"After that?" Taeyeon asked, "then the other members get mad at him, they asked him to say sorry to me but yes, Kai is jerk.So, he just keep his mouth shut and ignored me.Jongdae was the person that apology to me, that's why when I arrived at this mansion for the first time, he's the only one that I recognized" she explained.All of us nodded, so that's the first met of Kyra and exo.

"End of flashback story, I'll start my sweetness story of exo from Suho oppa" Kyra said.All of us move near to her, want to hear the story clearly.