Chapter Twenty Six

A week after that-

Sehun's POV-
Today is the day.The day we are coming back to Seoul, Korea.The day we are going to meet Kyra.Our baby or should I say, our fake baby.Okey, look, let me tell you guys my opinion about that fake baby.Actually, I don't really care about it.I admit, I felt disappointed because Kyra lie.I'm starting to like her as my sister but I'm really sure that she has her own reason by lying to us.That Kim Jongin guy, I don't know, after since we said that we want to treat Kyra normally and rejected her plan by ignoring Kyra, he don't talk too much with us.When we call him, he just answer with 'hmmm..', 'ermm..' and the longest answer is 'okey'.

One answer, what's going on with him? Why is he so angry while the rest of us just accepted Kyra?

"Sehun, ppalli! We will miss the flight if you keep sitting on the sofa and do nothing.Pack your things quick!" Kris said to me. "Kris was right, Sehun! Hurry up, I want to meet Kyra" Tao shout.Automatically, Kai who's sitting beside me stand up, "Kyra, Kyra, Kyra..please stop calling her name.She doesn't mean anything to us!" he quit from the mansion and get inside the van.The rest of us sigh, "what's up with that guy?" Tao asked.I lift my shoulders, "he's emotional" I said.Suho shook his head, "not every person can accept the truth if the person that they start to love lie to them.We all know, Kyra and Kai they are so close to each other.Kai share everything with Kyra, but now, he is the first person who know Kyra's secret, maybe he's shock" all of us nodded with Suho's explanation.

Yes, maybe Suho hyung was right.

Seoul, Korea-

Kyra's POV-
Today is the day.The day EXO is coming back! I smile widely, yes! Yes! And the babysitters bring me to the airport to meet them.See, I have wonderful babysitters. "Kyra, I will miss you" Jungkook suddenly said to me when we arrive at the airport.I smile, "I will miss all of you, you guys treat me great even you know the real me" I said. "We will always remember you.." V said to me, I nodded "I will never forget six of you..well you guys still can visit me at the mansion if you guys want tho.." I said. They simultaneously smile, "of course!" Taeyeon said, ohh..about Taeyeon, I have something to tell her.

"Taeyeon unnie..can I talk privately with you?"

"Me? Ohh, sure"

"What is it, Kyra?"

Taeyeon asked and I walk near her, tried to whisper on her ear. "I want you to get back with Kris oppa, can you?" I asked. Taeyeon stare at me with a shock look, "seriously? Do you think he would accept me back after I rejected him twice?" Taeyeon asked. I smile, "I know Kris very well..he would not abandoned a person that he loves, and he will surely accept you to be his girlfriend again, trust me" I said to her then I saw her nodded her head. "I'll try but I'm not promising, I don't know if I'll gain something by asking him to get back in a relationship with me.." she said. "Look, please admit, do you love him?" I asked "I..." Taeyeon shut her mouth. "Come on, answer me unnie..do you love him?" I asked again, "I do.." she answer with her low voice.

"I can't hear you.."

"I do..I do love Wu Yifan, he means everything to me.."

I smile.

"Great! That's my unnie! Okey, so we can go to the airport now, let's go!"

Incheon, Korea International Airport,

"Oppa!!" I shout when I saw EXO are heading towards me and the babysitters. The first one that carry me is Suho. "Hey, cutie! Do you miss me?" Suho asked, "hmm..well let me think" I said. Suho widened his eyes, "what? You still want to think if you miss me or not? How could you?" Suho pout. I laugh, "aww..please, don't pout! Okey, okey..I do miss you oppa, really miss you guys!" I said to Suho. Then, Sehun come towards me and take me from Suho. He tickle me hardly that make me laugh so hard. "Hey..enough tickling her maknae, come, let my baby be with me" Lay take me from Suho.