Chapter Twenty Nine - Argue

Kai's POV-

"Kim JongIn..let's eat" first call from Kyungsoo.

"No..I'm full"

"Kai..what's up with you? Last time you ate was on 7 a.m. Come on, go grab your lunch!" second call from Suho.

"It's okey hyung! I don't feel like eating now"

"Kai..we are so done waiting for you! Can you just get out from your room and eat?!" Third call from Chen.

"I said it's okey! Just go on eating without me"

Yeah! Almost three calls from exo's members. All of them are trying so hard to bring me out from the room and eat with them. I have no problem eating with my hyungs but eat together with that liar?!

Really not my taste!

Knock! Knock!

"Come in!"

"Yah, Kim JongIn!! Are you deaf?! It's been 10 minutes since the other hyungs call you to bring you eat with us and you! You are sitting here in our room without any regrets to go downstairs?! What's going on with you?!" Sehun enter the room with his red face. I was shocked, totally shocked. Sehun the maknae just scolded at me?

"Hey, maknae..I didn't asked you to burden yourself..I already said that I don't want to eat. So, just go on!" I answered.

"You..really Kai? This is not you!" Sehun shouted.

"What do you mean?!"

"What is your problem?!" Sehun shouted, again. Is he trying to have a fight with me??

"You really wanna know what is my problem? Okey fine, my problem is, simple! I don't want to see that liar's face in our house anymore! Can you grant it for me? Then only I will eat together with you guys as usual..if that liar is still in this mansion, easy! Just let me die without eating!" I shouted.

"You..aishh" Sehun was speechless.

"Hey, maknae..can you grant my wish? Can you?" I asked him, again. But this time, a little bit soft.

Sehun stared at me with his regret look. I smirk at him, I know it's hard for him to do as I wish him to do. Sehun and exo love Kyra so much! Even after they knew Kyra lie to them about her identity, they still treat her like their baby girl. As for me, I don't know why I can't accept the reality that Kyra had lie to us. I really can't! I've tried to let it be and accept her in my life, in Exo's life but my heart keep saying no.

"It's okey maknae, I know you can't grant my wish. I know that none of you would grant this wish. Because all of you loves that liar very much but please, I really hate if we have to argue because of that liar. Exo and you meant everything to me while that liar meant nothing. She will get out from this mansion soon so please just ask her to stay away from me" I said.

Sehun went near me, "Kai..aren't you thinking you had done so much to her? You are her favourite oppa, she always ask me why don't you treat her like you always did before we went to China. I can't give her the answer but I can see from her eyes that she really miss you" Sehun try to comfort me.

"Sehun..Park Kyra is a liar and I can't accept a liar in my life, okey?! I hope you understand and now..please have your lunch with the others and let me be alone, can you?" I asked.

Sehun sigh hardly, "fine!" he then quit from our room.

I rubbed my hair, ugh!! I hate this feeling!

Dining room,
Sehun's POV-

"Sorry I'm late.." I take my seat beside Kyra.

"Hey maknae, what takes you so long to bring Kai eat with us? Where is he?" Lay asked.

"That guy is so stubborn..we just argued because he don't even want to eat his lunch. Suho hyung, please tell Jongin for not being so childish because he's not the maknae. I am the maknae and no one can be so childish than me" I said to Suho while pouring my blackpepper sauce on my chicken chop.

Suho sigh, "aishh both of you..I am so done with you guys" Suho shook his head.

"Just let him be..maybe he's not feeling hungry yet" Kris said.

All of us nodded.

Ouhh, I just realized something.

"Hey kyungsoo.." I called.

"Mwo?" Kyungsoo responded.

"Usually your chicken was perfectly shape but why today's chicken chop..your chicken is..I don't know how to describe it..err.."

"Yeah..the chickens look bad but it taste great..no worries Kyungsoo..your foods will never disappoint us.." Suho said.

Kyungsoo bid a smile, "thanks Suho".

I saw Kyungsoo smile at Kyra.

Yeah, I know there's a meaning behind that smile.

Park Kyra, Kai look her as a liar.

But for me, she really means everything to us.

She brings happiness.

She's a baby that change our life to a better person.

That's Park Kyra.

Our extraordinary baby girl.