Chapter Seventeen

Suga's POV~
We are totally hundred percent dead.How could we answer this question?? I take a look on the others, asking them for help.Come on guys, answer anything before Kyra felt curious towards us.

"You guys know the real me right??"she asked "yes we know.."automatically my eyes stick on V.Yah!! Taehyung!!  What did you said??  "Yes,we know that you are Park Kyra and that's it.."I sigh,V really know how to lie.

"Okey.."Kyra nodded and then walk towards the door to enter the mansion.All of us then look at V,he smile "am I good at acting?? You guys have to thank me for saving all of you from her question"V said.I saw Taeyeon laugh "yeah right! Now I know that you are not that useless"she said while smiling at V.

"Miss Kyra,why don't you seat here with us.."I said to Kyra,well she keep staring at Exo's album.Did she really appreciate 12 of them?? She look at me,then she nodded.Jungkook carried her and then bring her to his lap."So,what are we going to talk about??"Seohyun asked.

"Why don't we hear a story from Taeyeon noona"said V.Taeyeon's eyes widened "mwo?! Me?? I don't have any story to tell you guys"she laugh."Oh yeah?? About Kris and you?"I asked.Taeyeon's cheeks turn to red,she's embarrased.I know..

"unnie,please"Kyra begged at her.Then I heard Taeyeon slowly sigh "fine,but promise me that you will not tell Kris about this okey??"she asked.Automatically all of us nodded,woah! It was a pleasure if we could hear a love story from Taeyeon.

Taeyeon take a deep of breath, "everything start when I bump into Kris at college.."

2 years ago..
"mianhae sir,I'm really sorry.."I apologized when I accidentally bump into a tall guy."No,no it's okey..by the way..what is your name beauty??"he asked.I lift my head,my heart was racing so fast.

Guess what?? Wu YiFan or knkwn as Kris,the most popular guy in this college asking for my name.I smile "Taeyeon,Kim Taeyeon"I answer.Then he smile "I know you,you are the nerd girl in class right?? But,you look so different when you are not wearing your spectacles..you look gorgeous.."he praised.Oh my God!! He notice me,yeah actually we are at the same class.But,I'm too busy with my own world until everyone didn't dare to talk with me.

Maybe because I am not that beautiful or sexy like the other girl."Come on,you deserve to be a beautiful woman,I will help you..since I know the way to makeover"he said and then he pull my hand."Where did you want to bring me??"I asked softly.Actually I'm frozed with his action.

"We will go on a makeover to change you to a gorgeous lady,Princess.."he said softly.I smile,looking at his face.Did I fell on him?? Look at him and look at me!! We are too different.He have his social life but I only have me,my own self.

After 1 month..
"Taeyeon,a bouquet of flower and three boxes of chocolates and 10 love letters for you..all of these from the Kingka's in school,you are getting more popular after you change your personality.."Yoona gave all the gifts to me.I sigh "Yoona,you can give all of this presents to the others,I don't want..I gotta go to meet someone..bye!!"

At the college roof..
"Taeyeon,I love you"I frozed,Kris confess his feeling towards me."Kris..I.."I was speechless."I know you can't accept me and I.."he can't continue his sentences,I closed his mouth using my hand.

"Shh..don't say anything because I also love you.."I said.He smile "you love me??"he asked "yes,since the first time we met"I answer."So,Kim Taeyeon..will you be my girlfriend??"he asked and then I nodded "of course I would say yes.."

End of flashback..

"Ohh.."all of us nodded after hearing Taeyeon's story."But why did both of you acting like a stranger when you meet??"I asked and then Taeyeon smile "it's a secret..I can't tell everything to you guys..so our story end here.."Taeyeon stand from her seat and then leave us.

"They are so sweet right??"Kyra asked referring to Kris hyung and Taeyeon noona.All of us nodded "yeah,very sweet..I wonder why their relationship turn like this.."V said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annyeonghaseyo!! So we meet again in chapter17, I am so sorry for not updating for long time.I am so busy with my work to write malay novel.And I want to thank all of my readers for still supporting me.Mmmuuahh!! Lots of loves for you guys and I am sorry for all typos and grammar mistakes.I have lost my ideas for this fanfic but I will still continue it for the sake of my readers.

Thank you,Kamsahamnida!!

Love u guys so much!!😘😘
Myra Risya FC..duhh!!

From your sweet author nim,
Myra Arisya😘😘😘😘😘