Chapter Twelve:The Babysitters

Yeah!! Readers Myra-XO-R!! Miss all of you!! Okey now I want to reveal who are the babysitters..are you guys feeling excited?? No?? Yes?? I hope the answer are yes!! So,I apologized for the late update..and now I will repay it with this chapter.Okey,the story begin now!!

************
Park Kyra's POV:
Living with Exo?? It's great but most of the time I felt guilty.First of all,because..they are 100% living with stranger and second..I'm a liar!! Uwaa!! I don't know what will they think after they know who I am.Especially that Mr arrogant,Kim Jongin or his nickname,Kai.What will they think after knowing that they are living with a girl that they met at Coex Mall and a girl who bumped into Kai.

Come on Kyra!! Come to think of it,maybe they will not hate you and maybe they will just forgive you?? Okey Park Kyra!! Think positive!! All you need is to think positive!! "Kyra..Kyra.."then I heard someone call my name.Then I start to realized that I'm with Exo now.In my bedroom.They are changing my clothes to meet the new babysitters."Hmm..??"I ask when I realized that Kris oppa is waving his hand in front of my face.

"Are you okey little princess?? You look so depress Kyra.."Baekhyun ask making me froze for a second."Hah?? What?? Me?? Depress?? Ani!! Oppa..I'm just worried about the babysitters..I will miss you guys..maybe??"I said to them.Suho's eyes widen "what do you mean by 'maybe'?"he ask and I laugh softly "nah..just kidding oppa!! I mean..I will miss you guys every time!!"I pout.

Sehun stroke my hair softly "aww..little princess..you're so sweet dear!! It's okey!! It will be only a week and after that we will be back to you!!"Sehun said making me smile a little.Oppa..a week for you but it's more like a year for me."Please stop chatting about the babysitters.What's important right now is,we have to decide for what dress should Kyra wear to meet the babysitters later"that guy said.Who else? It's Kai who distracted our conversations!!

"Yeah!! Kai was right!! Now, Kyra...I think you should wear short sleeves dress.Colour?? Hmm..yellow!! Yes..yellow!! You will look more cute!! Your hair..just make it curly okey??"Chanyeol decide.The others just nodded and agree.No argues because they know that we really don't have much time to argue."So,let's change her outfits now!!"Xiumin grabbed the yellow dress and put it on me.

After 30 minutes...
"Look..you're done!! Aww..our princess is so sweet!!"Tao kiss my cheek.I repeat it again 'Huang Zitao just freaking kiss my cheek!!'.I don't know what will my uncle and aunt think if they know what's going on right now!! "Yehet!! She's so kyeopta!! I can't stop pinch her cheeks!!"Sehun nodded his head.I'm blushing!! Well..I know that I'm cute but gosh!! You guys don't have to repeat it thousand times!!

After that,we heard Kris phone rang.He grabbed his phone and look at the screen "it's the security"he inform us.Huh?! Security?! He answer the call "yes?? What!? The babysitters are here?! Okey!! We'll get ready now!!"Kris nodded his head.God!! The babysitters are here!! In front of this mansion?! How am I going to face this?? "Guys..we have to meet the babysitters now"Kris said.Uwaa!! I'm going to cry!! Who are them?!

"Okey Kyra...are you ready girl??"Luhan ask while carrying me "I'm ready oppa!!"no!! I'm not ready Lulu!! Please don't leave me!! "So..let's meet them!!"Chen was the first person who excitedly open the door and told us to get out from the room hurry.Don't you feel sad my troll?? You guys are leaving!!

************
Kris POV:
Now,we're ready to meet the babysitters.Okey..I can't believe that the babysitters are right in front of our mansion now!! Can we just bring Kyra with us to China?! Just then,I felt someone tapped on my shoulder.I turn around and saw Suho giving me a what look."Hyung..just open the door.What are you waiting for?"he ask "I don't know..just feeling so sad to leave her for a week with strangers"I answer and Suho smile "come on..all of us felt the same way too but we must learn to live without her"Suho said and I just nodded my head.So,it's the time to open the door and look who are they??