Chapter Nineteen- The truth

Jungkook's POV-
"Guys, don't you guys feel like Kyra is trying to avoid us?" I asked.Yes, I sense something.She's trying so hard to run away from us.The prove is, when I call her name..she just glare at me and walk away.No one ever glare at Jungkook!!

Suga nodded, "yeah..I feel the same thing too, guess what, she even refused to watch movie with me.." Suga explained. "Why don't she act nicely to six of us?? I mean, yes..she's nice but why don't she act infront of us like the way she act to that 12 boys..am I not that hot for her?? I thought that I am better than Baekhyun.." V said.

Then Taeyeon hit his head, "yah pabo!! Please be serious!!" Taeyeon sigh hardly.Maybe she's thinking about Kyra. "Easy, why don't we just ask her what she wants from six of us..maybe we have done something that make she mad at us.." Seohyun said while Yuri just agreed with her plan. "So, what are you guys waiting for?? Come on, let's meet her.." I stand from my seat and then proceed to Kyra's bedroom.

Knock!! Knock!!

I knock the door, no answer.I knock again but still, no respond from her.I turn around faced the others, "try again..maybe she's sleeping.." Yuri said.Okey Kookie!! Positive!! Knock!! Knock!! "Just come in, you don't have to knock the door" finally!! She answered from her bedroom.

"Hi, Miss Kyra..are you okey?" Taeyeon start the conversation, she take her seat beside Kyra, on her bed. "I'm okey!! I'm so okey!!" Kyra answer. "Ermm..so, why did you trying to run away from us?? Did we do something wrong to you??" V asked directly.Woah!! I can't believe that he is so straight to the point.

Kyra turn, faced six of us. "Why did you guys lie to me??" Kyra asked.Her eyes filled with tears. "What do you mean??" I asked, please don't say that she's asking about the secret. "Oh please...you guys annoyed me so much!! I thought six of you are sincere to take care of me!! But, look what have you done!! You lie about my identity..you guys don't even tell me that you guys know who am I!! The real me!! Not the baby size of me!!"

Six of us froze, "why?? Shocked?? Can't accept the reality that I've knew about you guys game?? I don't know..what do you want from me??" Kyra asked again.She's crying, infront of us.This is not a cry of baby but this is a cry from a 22 years old girl. "We..we don't mean to lie to you" Seohyun said.

"I was so frustrated when I found my biodata in Taehyung's room..I thought you guys were sincere.Even my size change, doesn't mean my heart change too..I can't believe that you guys accept this offer because of this.." Kyra said again.Her voice crack, her eyes red.Her face turn mad, simple.

Park Kyra was so mad with six of us.

"We can explain the truth Kyra.." Suga said. "That's what I want..explanation!!"she shout. "Actually, the manager offer six of us to be your babysitter a month before Exo's show at China..that time, we don't know your secret.The only thing that we know is, this little girl is so sweet and cute.Your cuteness make six of us fall in love then accept the offer without any words..then, manager told the truth to us.He said that this little girl is special, she's not just a little girl but she's a beautiful woman.We don't trust his story, seriously..who want to trust it?? Crazy!! But after we saw your pictures and after we communicate with your aunt and uncle, then only we trust it.The manager told us for not reveal the secret to Exo so, we act like we don't know your secret.." V explained.

"So, what do you guys expect now??" Kyra asked, "please Kyra..forgive us for keeping this from you.You have the right to know this but we don't tell you" Taeyeon ask for forgiveness.Kyra sigh, the she bid a smile "everyone make mistake..I forgive you guys but please, keep on keeping this secret from Exo.I don't want them to hate me because I'm lying..and I hope you guys would treat me normally after this.Don't have to call me Miss, I feel awkward with it.." Kyra said.

Six of us smile, such a kind hearted woman.Also, a cute little girl. "Who wants ice cream??"suddenly that question popped on my mind.Automatically they raise their hands. "What are you guys waiting?? Come on, we must celebrate our little miss!!"

Park Kyra's POV-
I bid a smile.It's okey, I forgive six of you.As long as this secret safe with you guys then, I'm okey.

💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄

Sorry for the bored chapter.Sorry for grammar mistakes.Sorry for all those typos and hope you guys enjoy it.