𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱

'𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚛.'

✰

The girls were all having a chat in the pool, there was some awkwardness around Rizzo and Shaughna however, they were trying to make up. 'Can I pull you over for a chat?' Callum asked the girl he was in a couple with, she nodded and they walked away to the daybeds.

'What do you think is going on?' Sophie asked the actress who was trying not to make it obvious that she was staring at Callum and Shaughna. 'Hopefully he's gonna say what he said he was going to say.' Rizzo mumbled earning an eager look from Sophie. 'Would you like to spill the tea?' Sophie giggled as Rizzo lightly laughed.

The girls' chatted for a bit and got to know the situation, some people were protective over Rizzo and some over Shaughna. As Callum came to pull Rizzo over for a chat, Shaughna didn't look content.

'Can we go for a chat?' Callum stuttered making Shaughna roll her eyes at the boy. Rizzo nodded and got out of the pool and the two walked to the balcony.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

'She's not happy.' Callum mumbled making sure he was quiet as possible. 'You're gonna have to tell me where your head is at.' Rizzo bit the inside of her cheek as she sat down nervously. 'After that kiss it made me realise that I'm swaying to you more than Shaughna. Like obviously she's a pretty girl but you are more my type and you also have a good personality.' The scaffolder confessed causing Rizzo to grin.

'Did you tell Shaughna that?' Rizzo asked which made Callum nod. 'How are you feeling?' The Northerner asked the girl as she fixed her sunglasses. 'If I haven't made it clear, I like you out of everyone and you're the only one I've made effort with.' She giggled making the boy smile. 'If I choose you tonight will you be happy?' She asked him just for confirmation then she doesn't hurt anyone's feelings.

'Yeah, of course I would.' He smirked causing her to giggle. 'I've liked knowing you both but I am swaying towards you.'

'It's nice that he's been honest but I'm really worried about Shaughna and how she's going to react.'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The girls were in the changing rooms getting ready for the recoupling, Shaughna was nervous since she knew Rizzo was going to pick Callum.

'How are you feeling? Do you know who you're going to pick?' Jess whispered to Rizzo since the girls were all in the same room listening to each other's conversations. 'I'm feeling alright but I don't want to hurt people's feelings.' The Cockney mumbled as Jess nodded. 'I think I'm confident in who I'm picking, but it is nerve wracking.'