•18•

Even though I did make Niall put the extra pillow between us, we still somehow ended up tangled together when we woke. I wanted to get up, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. It was like his body was a spider web and I was a fly caught in his trap.

I didn't really know what to do, he is just laying here with his arms wrapped so tight around me I think I might burst, but the feeling gives me a sense of security, even though it shouldn't. Morally, I should be afraid of him but the feeling I get when I am around him is something I can't ignore.

And the whole summer camp ordeal, it must be true. If I didn't know him before, I probably would be afraid of him, but the connection that we once had, didn't fade like my memories did. Think bout it. He kidnapped me, claiming he was in love with me and I didn't fight as hard as I should have because I.. I just knew something. If we wouldn't have met each other in the past, I would have thought that he was a creepy pervert looking for some girl to hit and throw. But I knew he wasn't.

"Hmmm" Niall groans as he starts to wake up, tightening his hulk grip on me.

"Hmmm" I hum back to him playfully. Blondie growls in my ear and buries his face into my hair. "Get off of me." I giggle as try to push him away, which causes him to hold me tighter. "Niall I'm serious. I have to pee."

"Hold it." He groggily says and continues to hold his eyes shut.

"I can't" I whine.

"Fine." Blondie huffs and pushes me off of the bed so I can get up, and I make my way to the toilet.

Halfway through my business, I realize that it's shark week. "Fuck." I breathe. I really don't want to talk to Niall about this, but I don't have anyone else. I take a few deep breaths and gather up all of the confidence I have. "Niall!" I call from the bathroom.

"Yeah?" He answers softly and taps on the door.

"I uh, I.. yeah." This is awkward.

"I know what you need." He laughs and I hear him leave his room. He probably had all my 'supplies' in the basement bathroom.

After what feels like hours, Niall finally knocks on the door. I sigh in relief and tell him that it's open.

He only hands me what I need. We aren't to the 'going to the bathroom together' stage yet.

When I exit the bathroom, Blondie is sitting on his bed, watching me intently. "What?" I ask and join him on the comfy bed.

"Aren't you gonna like cry, or something?" He raises an eyebrow. Did he just..? I think... oh my god he did.

"Have you ever been with a girl on shark week?" He shakes his head. "Of course." I giggle. "I'm not going into details with you, but just be glad that I am one of those girls that doesn't get mood swings. Only bad cramps here and there." I shrug it off and walk out of Niall's room, heading downstairs in search of some food.

Done taking about this.

"Hey Harry." I smile when I enter the kitchen.

"Pancakes?" He looks up at me quickly and then back to the griddle.

"Please." I groan and sit down at the counter.

"Bad morning?" He smirks.

"Something like that." A smile plays at my lips as a hot pancake is placed in front of me. I dig in, not wasting any time. Hot damn these are some good pancakes.

I thank Harry before putting my plate in the dishwasher and heading back upstairs to see what Niall is doing. He would have come down by now wouldn't he?