•41•

It's. Been. Three. Days.

No word from my father. I am beginning to think that he might actually choose to keep Niall in prison rather than have me as his daughter.

I mean, I will always be his daughter, but like... you know what. He can die in hell without me is what I'm trying to say.

The door to Niall's room creeps open and I roll over on the bed to see who it is.

"Nothing?" Liam asks with sad eyes.

I sigh. "Nope." Letting my head collapse back in the pillow face first, I let out a groan. "He can't actually choose him over me. I mean, he is getting out of there either way but wouldn't he like to, you know, keep me as his daughter?"

Liam steps in and lays down beside me. "I really hope he calls soon."

"Me too." I sigh and lay my head on Liam's bicep. Liam kisses my hair in a friendly manner and tightens his arm around me in a hug.

"Lianna is so cute." Louis giggles as he takes a picture from the doorframe. Harry is suddenly there too, looking over his shoulder.

"Niall's not just the jealous type. He is the angry jealous type. I would stay off of his property if I were you." Harry advises.

"And what type are you?" I ask Harry as I sit up and unwrap Liam's arm from my shoulders.

"Um..." he blushes. "I'm not a type." He says hurriedly and turns out the door.

"Harry! Get back here!" I laugh and chase him down the hallway. "Who's the girl?" He ran into the kitchen so that's where I followed him.

"What girl?" He blushes yet again. I grin and chase him into the living room where he stands on one side of the circular coffee table.

"Your not going to win this." I nearly growl. "Tell me and no one gets hurt." He circles around the table, and so do I. This is like ring around the Rosie's.

"There is no girl!" He groans, but his face is as red as a fire truck. There is no way he is telling the truth.

"Mmhmm, and I don't have a boyfriend." I roll my eyes. "I just want her name." I press.

Harry tries to circle the table again, but I jump on top of the table and tackle Harry, but seeing as he is much taller and stronger than I am, I just kind of jumped on him like a child.

"Tell me." I laugh as he hooks his arms around my knees to hold me on his back.

"No."

"Curly, this could be a lot easier if you just tell meeee." I say in a sing song voice. I put my hands through his hair and get an idea.

Zayn walks out of his room and takes one look at Harry and I; that's all it takes for him to slowly walk back into his room, but I stop him.

"Hey Zayn." I smile and lift up a piece of brown curly hair. "What color do you think would go best? I'm thinking bleach in the shampoo and then pink in the conditioner. To make it super bright!" I smile. Harry nearly drops me but I hold onto him like a Kulala bear.

"Definitely pink." Zayn replies and walks past us and into the kitchen. "Maybe even a bleach blonde kind of thing."

"Okay! Not the hair please!" Harry cries and sets me down with ease.

I knew that would work.

"Name?" I ask.

"Her name is Abriana." He smiles at the ground.