•48•

Fire. You use it at birthday party's for the candles, you use it when you are camping, sitting around with your friends. Having fun. Fire is fun, sometimes. But on the other hand it is extremely dangerous. It can burn you so easily, it takes no effort. It's disastrous. But one thing is for sure; it kills. Slowly and painfully.

-

The last few days have been great. Niall and I got all of the boxes unpacked within about four days. It took is so long because Niall has 'needs' and apparently only I can fulfill them. There was a constant break in between about every box. The same words repeated:

"Evy, I'm hungry." Niall would whine. I would roll my eyes but feed him a chocolate or something. Anything to shut him up.

"Niall, silverwear has a little box thing it goes in." I groan as I look at all the spoons, forks, and knives just thrown into a drawer. What an idiot.

"Meh." He shrugs and looks back into the fridge. I lean on the counter.

"It's a damn good thing you're rich." I shake my head and fold my arms over my chest. "We are going to have to go grocery shopping every day." Rolling my eyes, I pull myself off of the counter and walk back into the living room. Just taking a look around. Again.

No. I conclude. The house isn'thaunted. I squint my eyes and take a closer look a the couches and the tv. I have a bad omen about this house. Something bad is going to happen here.

"Well, I'm starving." Niall pats his stomach.

I roll my eyes. "You've been eating all day."

"So then what's a little more?" He grins. "There's this place I found, walking distance." He sings and walks over to where I'm standing. Playfully, I glare at him as he wraps his arms around me. "Come on." He tries. "I'll take you shopping." His bribery is enough to get me to grab my shoes and get out.

"I would have gone anyways but now that you offered.." I giggle as we walk out the door.

"Of course." Niall shakes his head. Despite his irritation with me, he intertwined or fingers together, swinging our arms as we walk down the street.

I see colorful houses, kids playing outside, their mother watching them as they are with their friends. everything looks so alive, but our house looks out of place.

It looks dead. Evil almost. Its just... grey.

"Don't think about it." Niall reads my mind. "We will make it better. I promise." I smile at him but stay silent as we keep walking. I just want to take everything in. get a feel for the neighborhood I will be spending so much time in.

"We need to do this as fast as possible." I declare. "I don't like it."

"I'm sorry if I made you get a house that you don't like. I love it though." Blondie apologizes.

"Well, I like the house... I just don't like the feeling it brings, you know? I have this feeling." I trail, "like something bad is going to happen to me. I can just feel it. I know." Niall's eyes widen at my words but he quickly recovers, and squeezes my hand comfortingly.

"I'm sure it's nothing." Blondie grins. "What could go wrong?" His smile is representing a villainous look, but I brush it aside.

"But-"

"Butts are for sitting, Princess. I'll keep you safe." Niall has stopped walking to look me in the eyes. I don't have to hear his voice to know what he is saying. He promises.

-

The breakfast place Niall talked about was amazing. It was like a family diner, but better. It was small, few seats. I liked it. I pictured myself going there, sitting in the corner booth. Maybe reading a book while drinking coffee. It was the perfect scene for that. It smelt like breakfast and.. It was comforting. And walking distance. Package deal.