•13•

When I wake up, I am not in my usual bed downstairs. I try to sit up and look at my surroundings, but there is something warm and heavy on my stomach. Niall's arm is draped over me.

Oh god, I'm in Niall's bed. In his room.

I should be freaking out right now, but there is something calming that is keeping me from doing so.

I pick up Blondies arm and move it off of me so that I can get up. I freeze when he lifts his head off of the pillow and he flutters his eyes open.

"Good morning." He smiles in his raspy morning voice.

"Uhh. Yeah, morning." I say awkwardly. It's now that he notices where his arm is and quickly moves.

"Sorry. I just, I didn't think you wanted to go downstairs again." He says quickly.

"No." I say quietly. "It's okay. I kind of like it in here." My mouth moves before my brain has time to catch up. Your supposed to be mad Evanna! "I- I mean it's better than downstairs." I blush and look around his room. It's clean, which is weird for a teenage boy. Alex's room... lets just say I don't even know if there is carpet in his room because I've never seen it.

The black bed frame has white sheets and the small wooden dressers on either side. The walls are white and there is a computer desk in the corner with a MacBook Pro. Not to mention the bathroom and walk in closet.

"Um, we have an interview today."

"I know." I shrug as I look at a picture hanging on his wall. "Liam told us, well me last night." The picture is of him and his family. Looks like his parents and a brother. I am so concentrated on the picture that when Niall wraps his arms around my waist from behind, I nearly fall over.

"God! Niall you scared me!" I giggle and turn around in his hold. He smiles and leans down. For a minute I think he is going to kiss me, but when his lips make contact with my forehead... I'm disappointed?

I sigh and push him off of me.

"I know the drill. I stay downstairs and wait there for you to unlock the door."

"Well, I... Yeah. Okay." He agrees with me. "Let's get breakfast first." Blondie suggests. I nod and he takes my hand, pulling me out of his room and downstairs, where Liam is already making pancakes. I take my and out of Niall's. He looks hurt, I almost wanna take his hand again. I have to mentally slap myself to remember that he is my kidnapper. Not my boyfriend.

"Good morning." Liam smiles at me. I return his smile and laugh when I see that the sharpie I drew on his forehead was still there from last night. He may or may not have fell asleep on the couch.

"Morning loser." I giggle as I sit on the barstool across from where he is standing at the counter. Niall gives me a weird look before he gets glance at Liam and snickers.

"What?" Liam's eyes go wide and he scans his body. "Did I spill something?"

"No." Blondie smiles.

"But you gotta little shmutz on your face." I try to hide my laughter but I fail, and just wait for his reaction. Liam runs to the mirror and when he sees the word written on his forehead, you could see steam coming out of his ears.

"Evanna!"

"We don't have time for this! We gotta go!" Harry runs down the stairs with his shirt unbuttoned, and his fedora in his hand. "Come on! Limos here!" Limo?

"Shit I forgot." Niall sighs. "Let me get dressed!" He calls.

"Lou has clothes for us!" Zayn yells as he runs out the front door.

"I guess I'll be going then." Niall smirks and kisses my forehead before he leaves the kitchen.

"What? I'm not gonna be locked up?" I say sarcastically and follow him out, expecting him to throw me in the basement.

"Windows, front door and back door are locked." He says as if he is reading off of a checklist. "I trust you to be up here." He says, looking into my eyes.

My eyes widen but I quickly recover from my action. I have been waiting a while for him to say that. This is my chance!

"What? No thank you?" I roll my eyes.

"You aren't that lucky, Horan." I scold and turn from him, smiling on the inside.

"Okay, we will be gone for about three hours." Louis informs. "We need to get going now! By Ev!" He yells and the door slams shut. I run downstairs and lock myself in the bathroom. I quickly undress and take a shower. I clean my hair with the strawberry shampoo Niall got me and step out the second I'm done. I dress in clean, warmer clothes and dry my hair. When I'm ready, I go back upstairs and I to Niall's room to find a jacket that might be small enough to fit me.

"Come on, come on." I say as I look through his closet. I can't find a jacket, so I just grab a sweatshirt and head back to the kitchen.

"What am I doing?" I whisper to myself and grab a water bottle out of the fridge.

"Niall's gonna kill me." I continue to talk to myself as I search the house, checking every window, anything that might help me get out of this damned house.

Wait. My phone. I run down the stairs and by the time I get to my room I am out of breath. I get my phone out of the night stand drawer and turn the tracking device on.

I prepare myself to run back upstairs and go to all the boys' rooms. What is a window, or any exit that Niall would have missed. His room? I don't know but I better check.

I rush into his room and try to open the window. It won't budge but there is a bathroom window. I try it, and much to my surprise, it opens. It is a smaller one. He probably didn't think that I would fit through it. I open it and climb up. I can make it.

I go feet first trough the window, falling out and landing on my feet. A shot of pain goes through my whole leg, like when you jump off the swings. It doesn't last very long but it still hurt nonetheless.

How long was I here? There is snow on the ground. Niall will see my tracks. I think for a minute before dragging my feet along the snow. Tracks are still noticeable but not as much as footprints. I run onto the driveway, where there is no snow and run into the road, stopping an oncoming car, waving him down.

"You need help?" He asks.

"I'm sorry for stoping you sir, I haven't really been to this part of London." I take my phone out of my pocket and make sure it's turned on. Im sure Niall would track it. I carefully drop the phone into the mans car, hoping it falls without much noise. "Could you tell me where the nearest grocery market is?"

"Yeah, sure." He smiles. "It's jut a few miles behind me."

"Thank you!" I smile and start walking.

I'm running this time. I am actually going away from Niall. I have been wanting to get out of here for so long and it's finally happening.

I'm ready to run.

(Short chapter! Sorry. Been a bit busy this week. But thank you so much if you have read this far!!

Follow Evanna on Instagram!!! @Evanna__fn !!!

Thank you guys ily

VOTE COMMENT)