•7•

"Okay, you know the rules, no talking. Don't take your glasses off and-"

"I need to hold your hand or make physical contact of some kind at all times." I roll my eyes. "I got it."

"Alright." Blondie smiles and opens his door. I try to open mine but it won't budge. Child lock. The little fucker doesn't trust me enough to get out of the car by myself? Niall opens my door and reaches for my hand. I glare at him through my glasses and step out. I didn't take his hand, so he physically grabbed my wrist and tangled our fingers together.

I still didn't get any new clothes, which is kind of what we were here to do, but Niall made me wear one if his giant t shirts while he washed my own clothes. He even made me take off my bra and panties so he could wash those too. I put up a fight until he tried to strip me of them himself.

"Alright get any clothes you want and no trying things on." He informs me as we walk inside of rue 21. We were going to go to a grocery store after I got a few things, because I can't wear the same things everyday.

Niall and I make our way to the bra and underwear section. More like I drag him but whatever. He blushes but I shrug. Normally I would make him leave but he said 'physical contact' at all times so he's not really giving me a choice.

I pick out two bras and underwear to match each one. I get a few pairs of pants and some shorts. Niall smirked as he held up a dress for me.

"No." I state and keep looking through the shirts.

"Why? It's cute." he smiles.

"Okay Blondie." I roll my eyes. "You probably only think it's cute because it has no sleeves and would probably show cleavage. Not only that but it's incredibly short." Niall thinks for a minute.

"All the more reason to buy it!" he cheers and places it over his arm with the rest if the crap I made him hold.

"I'm not going to wear it but okay."

"As I see it, I'm the one who has power over you." He whispers in my ear before looking back to the clothes.

"As you see it? Try and look at it through my end!" I fight back. Blondie puts his hand over my mouth, telling me to quiet down. "Think of me as the poor little girl that is being forced to live in a freezing cold basement without any other human contact besides my kidnapper and only get food when you remember to feed me!" I whisper yell, tears falling from my eyes. I quickly wipe them away before Niall try's to be nice and wipe them away for me like he has been doing.

"I'm done." I say flatly.

And after everything I just said, Niall still bought the dress.

-

I didn't talk to him the rest of the trip but he still made me hold his hand. I kept pinching him or what ever I could to make him glare at me. It was quite funny but I'm still mad. And I did throw some cookies into the basket but do you know what? A girl has gotta have some cookies no matter who is buying them.

"You know, you can talk to me. Just not other people." Niall Informed me after I hadn't talked in a while.

"Or maybe I'm choosing to not talk?" I roll my eyes and look away from him. He doesn't reply so I just keep walking with him, zig zagging through the aisles.

When we were done shopping and got to the check outs, I thought this might be my chance to maybe get out of Niall's possession.

"Hello, did you find everything alright?" the cashier says and looks at Niall then to me.