•45•

"We have a girl living with us now. That means we have to put the toilet seat back down and clean up after ourselves. We can't have her doing all of it." Liam announces. Niall must have shared the news because he was saying all of this to three other pairs of ears that did not want to listen to him.

"Wait, so Ev is living with us?" Harry asks. "Does that mean she is going to have a bunch of sleepovers and stuff?"

"Yeah, with me." Niall answers his question.

"Well, I have made a liking to your girlfriend." I point out as I walk in with my suitcase, pulling it by it's wheels.

"She's not my girlfriend." Harry blushes.

"Not yet." I point out which turns his cheeks an even darker shade of red. I smirk and walk up the stairs to put the clothes I have in Niall's room. He is following close behind, as expected, and when I put my clothes on the floor, he raises an eyebrow.

"Don't you want to put them in the closet?"

"But-"

"And we do have a spare room. and the room downstairs. We have plenty of places to put them." Niall takes my pile of clothes off the floor and starts to put them on the hangers that were previously in his designated closet.

Niall illuminates the room by the twinkle him his eyes, and by that, I can tell that he is truly happy to have me moving in with him. And this is a huge step in our relationship. This means that I could have a life with him. Have kids, and follow family traditions, make new ones even. By everything that is happening now, I can see my future and it's looking great.

"What? Are you just gonna stand there?" Niall grins back at me. "I mean, I could take this over and let the boys help. I'm sure Louis would like to try a few things on."

"I'm coming." I laugh. I walk up behind him, snaking my arms around his waist. I rest my head on his left shoulder blade because of his height. "I love you." I whisper before placing a kiss to his back. I start to unwrap my arms from his torso but he grabs ahold of my wrists, keeping me in place.

"I love you to the sun." He replies sweetly. "Now!" He cuts off the subject entirely. "These clothes aren't going to hang themselves up, Love. I suggest you-"

"I'm helping!" I giggle, putting my hands up in defense.

"No, no, no." He waves his hands in front of him. "I was going to say make me a sandwich, you know, so I have energy to put alway your damn wardrobe." His badinage attitude is adorable, I love it when he is like this.

"Why don't you go make yourself a sandwich an I'll put up my own clothes." I suggest. "It feels weird having someone else doing something like this for me."

"Well, fine then." He crosses his arms and start for the door. "Do you like pickles?" He smirks.

"Love 'em." I smile. And with a wink, he leaves the room. I get my phone from my pocket and turn on some music, and when Fireproof comes on, I raise an eyebrow and look through my playlist. One direction. More than sixty songs are on it and every single one has the same artist. Niall. I roll my eyes but continue listening to the music because it is really is good. I find myself singing along to it as I hang up my clothes one by one.

"Oh I just wanna show you off to all of my friends, makin' them drool by their chinny chin chins, baby be mine tonight! Mine tonight! Baby be mine tonight yeah!" I sing along to Niall's angel like voice. "And if youuuu" I mumble, shaking my shoulders as I hang up another blouse.

"So tell me girl if every time we tou-u-uch!" Harry startles me by singing his solo in the door frame. I laugh along with him as he walks into the room coming towards me. "Niall just wanted to say that your food is ready." He grins.