•34•

I wake up to butterfly kisses all around my face, my neck, shoulders. I try to keep my eyes closed as long as possible for Niall to continue the soothing movement but soon enough a smile cracks onto my face.

"Marry Christmas baby." He whispers on my lips before firmly pressing his mouth to mine. I giggle against his lips as he sits up to straddle my waist.

I whine and push at his chest as he hovers over me. He gives me a challenging look as he leans down slowly. I turn my head away and laugh as he plops down to kiss the pillow where my face should have been.

"Oh my god, have you ever kissed this pillow? Sorry babe but I'm leaving you for Fluffy." He says while trying his best to keep his laughter in.

"What an amazing Christmas gift." I playfully roll my eyes.

"Mmmm." Niall hums and leans down again, touching my cheek with his lips which I'm sure isn't what he was looking for. He groans in frustration as I continue teasing him, not letting him contact my lips.

"Stop." I laugh and try to get back up, only to be pushed back down.

"Why?" He whines.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet." I laugh. "It's gross."

"No it'ts not." He argues and leans in, yet again.

"Yes it is, let me up." I push at his chest and make no progress in trying to get him off of me.

"I'm not letting you out of this bed until I get a propper kiss." He growls near my ear sending goosebumps all up my arms. I roll my eyes and lean up towards him. Blondie's lips come in contact with mine, he licks my bottom lip, asking for enterance which I decline, making him groan again. I take crotrol and make him scoot off of me and sit up with him. Niall licks my lip again but before I can do anything back I take my face away from his and jump off the bed in a hurry.

"Evannaaaaa" Blondie whines as I scurry to the bathroom and lock myself in.

"Niallllll" I mock and go towards the sink and pick up my toothbrush. He knocks at the door but I don't let him in obviously.

"Let me in, I might as well brush mine too." I giggle with a mouth full of foam and unlcok the door and watch him through the mirror as he strides in and picks up his pink toothbrush. Wait... Pink? Mine is.. I look in the mirror and sure enough, I'm using Nialls toothbrush. He laughs at me but sticks mine in his mouth like it doesn't even matter.

I watch him do the action and shrug. I mean, I did just swap spit with him a few minutes ago.

Still, I spit out the toothpaste sooner than I normally would have and set Niall's toothbrush down. He just contaminated mine. I mentally curse and watch him continue to brush his tooth with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Hawl butt ee oh alk." Niall tries to pronounce with the toothbrush still in his mouth. I give him a confused look and lean against the doorframe of the bathroom and watch him spit out the foam. "How about we go for a walk?" He suggests and then grabs the mouthwash from the counter.

"Okay." I nod and walk back into the bedroom. I just put something comfortable on right now, Maura told us to be ready by at least two so we have a while.

When Niall comes out of the bathroom, he goes straight for his suitcase and throws on a random t-shirt fluffs his had and then pulls up a pair of black jeans. It takes less than two minutes and he is out the door. Thanks for waiting for me babe. What an amazing boyfriend.

After he leaves without me, I roll my eyes and go back into the bathroom and put on a thin coat of mascara and finally leave Blondie's bedroom and head for the stairs, but I don't think I would be able to make it down without running into someone.