Chapter 19

We got into fionas car and drove to captain bobs.
"Why are you in such a rush" he asked looking over at me
"Because I wanna go do stuff with you, like you know stuff that couples do and all that lovey-dovey shit." I said smiling

After we turned in the applications I began driving.
"So what's the one thing you've always wanted to do?" I asked Carl
"Um, I really want to go to the fair but can never afford it."
"Well today's your lucky day." I said smiling at him "kev and v gave me money to go out and do stuff."
"Wait really?" He said obviously excited
"Yup"

We arrived at the fair and walked through the gate and paid.
"So what do ya wanna ride?" I told him looking up at all the rides.
"Hell if I know, we can ride that." He said pointing to a roller coaster.
"Well then let's go"

Before we knew it, it was our turn in line. We got in the cart and secured the seatbelts.
"3....2.....1!!" The operator yelled over an intercom.
I held carls hand the whole ride as I screamed my lungs off. When it was over we walked off and I was still shaking from the extreme adrenaline rush.
"Holy shit." I said
"You seemed pretty scared" he said playfully nudging me
"No shit" I turned and laughed at him
Most of the day we spent at the fair riding rides and walking through fun houses. It was nice to do something with Carl that wasn't sexual or tense.

We walked out of the fair grounds and back into the car.
"Ice cream?" I said looking at him.
"Why not" he said smiling
"You know you don't have to do all this kylie" he said placing his hand on my thigh.
"I know, but I want to"

We arrived at an ice cream parlor not far away from home. As we walked in my heart started racing as I saw both of carls exes, dom and kelly. I looked over at him.
"Don't worry baby, it'll be fine, trust me I don't want to be with them, I wanna be with you." He said rubbing my arm.
I nodded in response
We got our ice cream and sat down.
"So Carl," I said "you still up for today?" I said still remembering what he wanted yesterday.
"What do you mean?" He asked taking a spoonful of ice cream and shoving it in his face.
"You know, when we were in the kitchen yesterday"
I could tell he realized what I was talking about as a smile grew wide on his face.
"Of course" he said in a seductive tone

We finished our ice cream and headed back to carls house.
We walked in and he shit the door behind us.

He yanked me into his grasp and pinned me up on the wall. He started kissing me aggressively moving to my jawline and eventually to my neck sucking all over causing me to let out soft moans.
"You like that" he whispered in my ear as he nibble it. I moaned in response. He picked me up and threw me on the couch.
He went back to kissing on my neck as he was tugging the hem of my shirt signaling for me to take it off. I listened and threw my shirt across the room. He started sucking and kissing everywhere that was exposed, I let out soft moans and moved my legs trying to add some friction as I was extremely turned on by him right now. He ripped my bra off and threw it somewhere in the room. He took one of my breast in his mouth sucking and kissing it.
He ripped his shirt off along with his pants, then moved his head down and slowly unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them off. He then pulled my thin laced panties down and moved his head down further. I let out a gasp and threw my head back as I felt him sucking my clit. He let out soft groans causing the vibrations of his deep voice to send out another moan. suddenly he placed two fingers under his chin and began pumping them in and out of me. I grabbed a fist full of his hair and yelled his name over and over.
His name slipped so easily out of my mouth. Damn could this boy fuck. He got up and slid his boxers off he rolled a condom on and went back down placing kisses on my neck. I gasped in shock as I suddenly felt his length inside of me, he started going faster and harder than he ever has with each thrust. Causing me to reach my high multiple times before he reached his. His thrusts became sloppier with time. I was left with my legs shaking from the multiple orgasms he gave me.
"I'm not done yet mamas." He said as he pinned my wrists down on the couch causing me to wince in pain, but I didn't mind because with it, it brought pleasure.
He let out grunts as he reached his high he laid down on top of me for a little bit before getting up and throwing the condom away.
I got up and immediately noticed how sore I was. I let out a soft whine.
"You okay" he said turning towards me laughing
"Yes but no" I said struggling to get up.
"Damn, did I do that?" He said laughing as he walked over to help me.
"Yes" I said rolling my eyes
He let out a laughed and dressed me as I relaxed on the couch. He finished putting the last piece of clothing on me and picked me up and placed me in his bed.
"Get some rest, you need it." He said laughing as he cracked his door.

"Kylie" I heard the door crack and I turned around to se that it was Carl.
"I brought dinner to you since you can't go Downstairs" he laughed
"Thank you" I said letting out a half laugh
I finished my plate and handed it back to him.

I was dozing off when I felt carls arms wrap around me as he planted a soft kiss on the back of my neck.
"I love you" he whispered in my ear.
"I love you too" I whispered back half asleep.