Chapter 12

As we waited for the party to start i hung out with Carl in his room watching t.v.
Before we knew it, it was 9 already.
"Shit I gotta go get ready, I'll be back in an hour."
"Alright, can't wait to see how good you look." He said looking me up and down and licking his lips.

I went by debbies room on the way downstairs.
"Hey debbs!" I shouted "you wanna go get ready at my house?" I said while hanging in the door frame waiting for an answer.
"Uh- yeah sure"

I grabbed debbies arm and ran next door to my house. We went upstairs to my room and I sat her down on my bed.
"Okay so Debbie, you I'll get stuff for you to try on, and we'll see which one looks best on you."

I tore through my closet getting a couple of tight fitted dresses. I also pulled out a couple of crop tops and ripped jeans.

"Okay dress or jeans?" I asked holding one and the other up.
"Jeans"

I first gave her a tight fitted red crop tip with some blue ripped jeans. She walked out of the closet. And looked in the mirror.
"Hmmm, no I don't think red is my color."
"Okay try this, I think this'll suit you really well."
I gave her a a cropped yellow tank top and some black ripped jeans. She walked out once again and looked at herself.
"I really like this, damn I look good"
She said posing in the mirror.
"Damn right you do, okay imma go get dressed now.
I put on a strapless tight fitted red crop too with some blue ripped jeans with flames on the pockets.
"Damn Kylie, you got style"
"Thank you, you got a damn good body." I said to her laughing.
"Okay we gotta go"

We headed out the door and into the house.
"Caarrrllll lets go!" I yelled loud enough for him to hear. He cane rushing down the stairs, he looked up at me and smiled, he locked his gaze onto me and stopped.
"Damn baby, you look so gorgeous" he took my hand and held it as we walked out to the car.

Before we knew it we were at the party. We walked in and there were so many people in there, it smelled like the basic teenage party, booze, smoke, and of course puke. There were people making out in almost every corner.
"Hey you want anything to drink?" Carl asked me
"Uh yeah get me a beer."
"Sure thing" he left to go grab drinks.

"Hey Kylie!" I heard a familiar voice say
I turned around and it was one of my old friends from my parents house.
"Omg hey bri" I leaned in and gave her a hug.
"How are you doing after you know, your parents." She said in a bitchy tone.
"Oh-um actually I'm doing great" I scoffed and looked her up and down
"Are you still house jumping?"
"Uh no I found my forever home bri." I rolled my eyes and turned around. The. I see Carl, he came back with our drinks and saw I was with someone.
"Oh hey j see you made a friend" he smiled and introduced himself "hey I'm Carl"
"Hey Carl Bree" She looked over at me and back at him. "How do you like your new sister?" She said getting closer to him.
"Uh act-" Carl was interrupted when this bitch started kissing Carl.
I pulled her off of him "what the fuck Bree" I pushed her into the wall "try that shit again see what happens."
She pushed me and slapped me.
"Oh that's how we're playing this okay"
I punch her nose and pushed her to the ground, I got on top of her and started punching her.
"Okay Kylie I think you did your job" he said pulling me off of her before I killed her. She wasn't getting up, but she was still breathing, sadly.
"Damn Kylie, where'd you learn to fight like that." Debbie said giving me a high five.
"When your always targeted on the south side you gotta learn how to protect yourself."
"Okay debbs lets go boy hunting for you."

We went over to the couch and sat down.
"Okay so what's your type?"
"Uhh fluffy brown hair y'all but fit, bit a douchebag" she scoffed

I looked around the room scoping out some boys. "Uhh try that guy over there" I said pointing across the room.
"What do I say? What do I do? Kylie I don't ev-" I yanked her off the couch and threw her into his direction.

"Kylie what the hell." She said looking back.
"Oh hey I'm Debbie"
"Hi, I'm Derek."
"Uhh, I- I think your cute and was thinking if you wanted to hang out with me while we're at the party, and maybe after if you want."
"Yeah that's fine." He laughed and out his arm over her. I gave her a big thumbs up and walked to go find Carl.

I went through the house looking in every room trying to find him. Finally I found him in one of the rooms upstairs smoking. I don't know what else I expected to be honest, it's Carl for fucks sake.

I sat down next to him snatching the bong from him. He looked over at me and started tickling me to get it back from me.
"Pleaseee just one hit!! I'll give it back." I put in my best pouty face and begged.
"Fine, you know I can't say no to you." He smiled and gave me the bong. I took a hit and inhaled, man it felt so good, I could feel it warm my body up with every inhale, in through my mouth to my lungs.

"Yo this your girl Carl?" Someone said pointing to me.
"Yeah, why?"
"She's got as fuck dude"
"Don't get any ideas, also tell me something I don't know already why don't you." He took a hit from the bong and passed it back to me. We passed the bong back and forth for about an hour or so, we got up to walk out and find Debbie so we could leave, by this time it was 3 in the morning.

I walked into the living room and see Debbie still talking to the Derek guy.
"C'mon debbs lets go"
"Oh actually I'm staying at dereks tonight"
I looked over to Carl and he shrugged, we walked out the door and headed back home.

I went over to my window and crawled up into my room, I noticed Carl followed.
"You stayin tonight?" I looked down
"Yeah, why?"
"No reason, just wondering" I flashed him a quick smile and started getting ready for bed.
I put on some sweatpants and a tank top and laid down. Carl just took his shirt off and I was stuck staring at his hot body. Damn this boy had everything.
He laid down next to me wrapping his arm around me. I quickly dozed off.

Until I heard someone barge into my room. I sprang up and saw that it was v.
"V what the hell"
Carl tried to hide himself in the covers but v knew him since he was in diapers so she knew right off the bat who it was.
"Is that Carl in your bed, Kylie why do you have Carl in your bed, I told you to stay away from him he's just gonna break your heart." She said snatching the covers off of him.
"Well he hasn't yet v and I don't think he's planning on it either, and besides why can't you just be happy that I found someone.!"
"I'll be happy once you find someone that isn't Carl fucking Gallagher who has been in and out of juvie for smuggling drugs."
"And?!? He turned his life around and went to military school, he's not ignorant anymore Veronica!"

"Carl get the fuck out my house 'for I throw you out the window." V said pointing towards the door. "And you, Kylie, I said you were grounded and not allowed to go anywhere, but clearly you did, you smell of booze and weed, go take a shower and wash that shit off"

After the fight between me and v I take a shower and get ready to go to sleep, hopefully peacefully this time.