Chapter 6

My eyes started to feel heavy with tears, I had a huge lump in my throat.

"Hello Kylie, good afternoon are you doing good?"

"I'm sorry I tried" Kevin mouthed to me

"Y-yes ma'am. How are you?" I said wiping tears from my face.
"Good. Would you come in and have a seat please"
"It's gonna be okay I'll go tell fiona"Carl whispered with tears in his eyes

Carls POV
--------------------
I ran back to my house stepping over Monica on the way in.
"FIONA!"
"FIONA?!"
"LIP" I yelled and yelled and finally fiona and everyone stormed down stairs.
"What Carl?!" Fiona said annoyed.

Tears started streaming down my face
"Ky-kylies worker-her social worker is at her house." I said running into fionas arms

"Oh my gosh, did kevin say anything about this or about DCFS?"
"No, he just said he tried to stop her"
I said burying my face into her shoulder.
"Okay if anything happens I'll help out" Fiona and lip said.
"I'll call V and tell her she needs to go home." Fiona grabbed her phone and called V.
"V kylies social worker is at the house but I don't know if dcfs came by already."
"Oh shit, okay I'm on my way."
---------------------

"So unfortunately we have bad news and good news. Which would you like first?"
"Uh I guess the good"
"Okay so this is going to be rough but you're going to be just fine I promise."

Just fine?! I just moved in here! What is she going to do? Where am I gonna go? I wanna stay here!

"The bad news is that dcfs came by and checked the house, I'm sorry but your foster parents poorly failed the inspection."
"No! Please come by another time. They are good to me I swear, just give them a chance I don't wanna leave, not yet please."
I could feel the same lump in my throat as tears filled my eyes.
"I'm sorry but it doesn't work that way, please pack your stuff and I will be back tomorrow morning to pick you up."

She walked out the door. As soon as the door shut I let it all out.
"I'm so sorry Kylie I-"
"Get away from me! Please!"
"But Kylie it wa-"
"You ruined this for me, I loved it here but you had to be stupid and not have the house together, maybe if you didn't cheat on V she'd still be here and I wouldn't have to leave."

I ran upstairs and laid in my bed, why now? This couldn't be anything but the worst time. I heard a slight knock on the door.
"Go away kev."
"Ma, it's me."
"Come in"
I sat up straight and saw the knob turn. It wasn't just him it was his whole family, including V.

""Hey whatever happens we are gonna help, we love having you here we won't let you leave" Fiona told me giving me a hug.
"Once a south sider always a south sider." V said giving me a hug also.

"When will they be here to take you?" Carl said sitting next to me.
"Tomorrow morning" I looked down still upset about the situation
"Okay, I'll figure something out , you aren't gonna leave us, not this soon" V said getting up and going to her room.
"We'll see you tomorrow." The Gallagher family walked out.

That night I spent packing my stuff for tomorrow morning. I was gonna leave, there was no way the could scramble something up in less than 24 hours.

I was almost asleep when I got a text from fiona.

---------------------
Fiona

Hey, we got this
Figured out. Don't stress
See you in the morning.

Omg thank you I'll see
You in the morning.

No problem, that's what
Gallagher's are for.
--------------------

I woke up and got out of bed. I was not looking forward to today.

I got dressed because I more than likely have a court hearing today. I grabbed my red romper and my white boots. I grabbed my bags and went downstairs to wait for Morgan.

"Good morning sweety, we got your back today don't worry." V said as she kissed my head.
"Breakfast is on the table, you need to eat you have a big day today."

After I ate I heard a knock on the door, I thought it was Morgan. I opened the door and it was Carl. I have him a big hug and we held there for what seems like forever.

"This is just Incase it doesn't turn out how we hope it to, promise me you won't forget me." He said planting a kiss on my forehead.
Tears started rolling down my face. "I promise." He wiped my tears and we stood in a tight hug until I had to leave.
I turned and have kev and v a hug.

"Just incase I don't come back, thank you for everything." I said giving them a group hug.
"You're welcome honey." I looked up and they were crying.
I turn to walk out the door and see the whole Gallagher family in the front lawn.
"Not a goodbye just a see you later." Fiona said leaning in for a hug.

"Come on we don't have all day Kylie." She yanked my wrist. I heard a snap. My wrist started swelling up.
"HEY! You just broke her fucking wrist!" Fiona shouted.
Morgan shoved me into the car and sped off.

Carls POV
--------------------

"What the actual fuck." Fiona said.
"We can sue her and get Kylie back, this is her way out." Debbie said getting excited.
"Everyone get ready to go to court, we are getting her back no matter what." Fiona said turning back to the house.
---------------------

"Don't tell anyone that was me"Morgan scolded
"But why not, you took me out of my home."
"That's not your home, your home is where your parents were but now you don't have a home, you know why?, you wanna know why Kylie? Because your parents are fucking dead."

Tears flooded my eyes. I was at a loss of words that she actually said that. But thankfully, I had my phone out recording the whole thing.

We get to the court house and I see the Gallagher's along with kev and v. Shit was about to go down.