Chapter 15

Hey guys!! Once again if you don't mind please listen to the song while reading the first part. Thank you!

I started running as fast as I could, I had nothing on me, not even my phone.

How could I be so stupid. The one boy I loved, I fucked it up.

At this moment, I hated myself more and more. The further I ran the more I cried.
The only noise I could hear right now was me crying and my heart beating out my chest.

I was drunk, I didn't mean to, but he'll still hate me.

I ran to the train tracks and found an empty train cart. I laid down in it going through what the hell I just did.
I was dozing off until I heard footsteps coming closer. I hid in the train cart until I could see a face.
It was Carl

"Please go away." I started sobbing
"Kyl-"
"GO AWAY PLEASE" I shouted.

I heard him sit outside the cart and listen to me cry.

"I'm sorry Carl, I didn't mean to, please forgive me, bay-" I was cutoff by him
"I'll forgive you, but I can't just forget what you did, and until I can, I don't think we should spend every living and breathing moment together, I need space away from you." Carl was obviously upset

"Carl but I- I didn't mean to you know that baby right?, right?, Carl answer me!"
I peeked around the corner and he was gone.
That night I slept in the train cart, I was too hurt to move, I was too hurt to do anything.

The following morning I woke up to Ian and lip over me.
"Finally she's awake" lip said turning towards Ian.
"Mornin" Ian said putting out his hand to help me up.
"Why're you here kylie, everyone is looking for you, everyone is worried."
Lip said throwing his cigarette in the puddle of water on the ground.
"Everyone except Carl" I muttered
"What?, why?, you and Carl are bangin aren't ya?" Lip asked helping me out of the cart.
"Not anymore, I got fucked up last night and cheated on him and he caught me." I said disappointed in myself.
"Oh shit, well just give him time he'll come around eventually, he really likes you." Ian said rubbing my back.
Lip and Ian were like brothers to me.

They led me into there house and laid me down on the couch. I saw Carl walk down the stairs.
I glanced over and tears started flowing down my face. He just stared at me with no emotion what so ever, it's like he was just, blank, empty.
"I'm sorry" I mouthed to him
He turned the opposite way and went back up the stairs. I was so frustrated at this point, I felt so weak and empty.
"Go get v, she doesn't look too good" lip said to Ian.

V came in and immediately came towards me.
"Kylie what the fuck happened, why weren't you home?"
I started crying and just weakly pointes upstairs.
"Carl?"
I nodded and began crying even more. She gave me a tight hug and then pulled away.
"Okay you need to drink water, you look very dehydrated, lip go fix her some toast or something"
"I'll get her some water" Ian said going to the kitchen.

"Look baby, whatever you did or whatever he did, it'll pass, I promise, y'all were made for each other, y'all can't stay away from each other for more than a day." She planted a kiss on my forehead.
"Here" lip Said handing v a plate of toast and a glass of water.
"Here drink this, you need it."

I took a nap on their couch since I was too weak to go back home, I was stuck alone in the Gallagher house with only Carl.

I saw him go into the kitchen, we locked eyes for a quick second, he still had that same blank and empty expression on his face causing my stomach to turn at the fact that he hated me so much right now.

"You know what time it is?" I asked from the couch
"Uh 2:48" he said blankly going back upstairs not wasting anytime, not even looking back.
"Okay" I whispered to myself

Finally I heard Debby walk through the door.
"He kylie, feeling any better?"
"Uh-yeah a little" I said looking up at her "Uh-have you talked to him yet?" I said
"No but I can right now if you want me to." She said pointing upstairs
"Yeah that'll be nice" I laid back down watching the tv as I heard debbies footsteps fade upstairs.

---------------------
Debbies POV

I leaned into carls door frame
"Hey Carl."
"Sup"
"Uh can we talk real quick?"
"If it's about Kylie then no" he said looking up at me
"It is but look, that night I walked in one of the rooms of the party, Carl she sobbed to me saying it wasn't her fault, she said it was that idiot who took advantage of her, she said she felt so bad and wish she could take it all back, Carl she loves you more than you imagine."
Carl looked back up at me
"I'll y'all to her later" Carl said laying down facing the opposite way of me.
"Thank you Carl, y'all were meant for each other." I walked back down stairs to talk to Kylie.
---------------------

"Hey Debbs, how'd it go?" I asked sitting completely up.
"He said he'll talk to you later" as soon as she said that I heard footsteps from upstairs, they began creeping closer. Carl came down the stairs pushing Debbie aside to talk to me.
"Stay for dinner and maybe after we can talk about it in my room." He walked back upstairs, this time when he looked at me it wasn't so angry or empty, he was slowly coming back, and so was I. Debbie faces towards me holding a thumbs up and I flashed her a quick smile.