Chapter 1

"Superboy, take out the left flank. NightWing, you take the right. Artemis you're with me entering, Kid Flash, stay out here and watch out." Aqualad orders through the radio.

This is one of the few times the original team worked together, just Miss Martian was on Mars with her uncle and Zatanna on a magic quest.

A year ago Wally would have loved it, now not so much.

"Copy captain." Wally says through the radio. He can just see the rolling eyes, eyes flashing dangerously and sighs from his joking reply.

But Wally won't stop. The team has gotten so so dark, he needs to bring light into it.

But no matter how much it doesn't seem it, Wally does really pay attention. Which is how he sees a flash of yellow go by. "Guys, I've got to go." Wally tells the team.

He gets no reply. Wally looks where he saw the blur and then the building where the team is. Then he swaps where he looks, thinking. What should he do?

On one hand, the yellow blur is probably Reverse Flash, a deadly and dangerous foe of the Flash's. In the other hand the team might be in trouble.

Wally sighs before running to the building, planning on checking the team, telling Kaldur about the blur or saving them, whatever needs to be done.

So he sneaks to the entrance of the building, where he hears Kaldur and Artemis.

"NightWing, Kid Flash is still a member of this team. I know how he can't take anything seriously, but he has still earned his place on this team." Kaldur says though the radio.

Wally feels a surge of happiness go through him at his leaders praise, electing to forget the offence. "But Aqualad, he's a joke. He doesn't take anything seriously, he eats all the time, he isn't a true speedster. If he was he'd be as fast as Flash, and most importantly, he's ruined so many missions in the past couple years, scratch that, since the team first started. He needs to go." His ex tells Aqualad.

Wally feels tears start to threaten to come out. He hopes to god that he's defended. So he quickly checks his radio. It is blocked from their frequency. So he quickly hacks into it.

"Exactly Aqualad. I for one am in favour of kicking Kid Flash of off the team." Superboy says.

"Second." NightWing says.

Aqualad sighs. "Look guys, like I've said, I'm leaving next week, after that NightWing will be the leader and you can kick Wally of off the team then. Till then Wally's on. Even though I agree, I am not kicking him out, you can."

Wally starts to cry. Kaldurs leaving the team, and didn't tell him. All the others know so why doesn't he? And they all want him kicked out of the team?

Wally runs back to where he was. "Guys, I was kicked of the chat for some reason. I've gotta go, I think I saw Reverse Flash and I've gotta help Flash." Wally tells them as he checks his wrist computer. Sure enough Flash and Reverse Flash are fighting throughout Central and Keystone City.

"Alright Kid Flash, you go then. Help Flash." Aqualad says.

Then Wally hears a whisper. "Ha, like he can. Kid slow won't be able to help he's too useless." Artemis laughs quietly.

Wally turns the radio of and runs to the closest zeta tube. When he does he goes to the twin cities to see civilians screaming for help. So Wally rushes over to help.

First he runs into a building in fire, getting everyone out. Then he goes to a collapsed tree to help a little girl out. Then he sees Flash and his Reverse running straight towards him. Wally looks at them to see they aren't looking forwards, instead too busy punching each other.