Prologue

'Where did it all go wrong?' A upset Wally West asks himself as he sits at the table in the cave, eating his lunch.

For years he was apart of a family. His team was his family. Kal was the big brother who parented them, Artemis was his girlfriend, Dick was his best friend and like a little brother always beating him, Roy was the oldest brother always thinking that he was the best, Conner was the little brother who is always clueless, and Megan was the little sister easily excited.

They were a family. A large dysfunctional family, but a family all the same. That all went crashing down a year and a half ago.

It all started with the youngest, Dick, a little after he changed his name.

Flashback
The team is on a mission. There is a large drug deal going on, and they must stop the new drug from being released to the public. The team was all given buildings to cover, to make sure they find the operation. NightWing was the one who found them.

"Guys, I found the bastards." NightWing says through the mind link.

Wally nods his head, knowing they won't be able to see him. "Alright, I'm coming to you. Be there in 10. And about that language, should you be using it? You're only 15."

True enough Wally gets to NightWings position in 10 seconds, and doesn't hear a reply back. The sight he sees is horrifying.

NightWing has a man pinned to the wall, he is punching his face repeatedly. "TELL ME WHERE YOUR SUPPLYER IS! TELL ME!" NightWing yells at the man. When he doesn't answer because he is too dazed NightWing goes to punch him again.

Wally gets to him in time and grabs the punch. "NightWing! Calm down!" Wally all but commands his best friend.

NightWing pulls his fist out of Kid Flashs hand. He growls. "No Kid Flash. Not until I get answers." He sounds a lot like Batman, and it scares Wally. When he was young, Dick dreamt of being Batman when he is older, but then came the training exercise, where Dick learnt he didn't want to become Batman. That's the main reason he changed his identity, to get away from Batman.

Wally knows he has to stop his friend from falling from grace. "Dude, stop. You're sounding like Batman."

NightWing glares at Wally, looking more like his mentor than ever. "I'm nothing like him." He growled.

Wally stared at his best friend even more. "Dude, yes you are. Now let's talk about this after. We have criminals to arrest." Wally says, looking at the criminal at the end. He hears a growl and looks up to see his best friends fist coming at his face. He's so surprised and shocked, and hurt to dodge it. He is knocked out.

Flashback end
That was the beginning, of course the mission was a success, but barely. NightWing broke a arm on the mission, and he blamed Wally. No one listened to him when he said NightWing knocked him out. It just had to be his carelessness.

Artemis was next. In one of the worst times in his life. When she dumped him.

Flashback
Batman is giving the team a mission. This mission would have Artemis and Kid Flash leading the new Robin, Wonder Girl, and Zatanna. Which would normally mean Artemis leading, but this is a special case. Wally is going to be serious. Because one look at his girlfriend told him all he needed to know.

"Babe, you don't have to go if you don't want to." Wally tells her. This mission is about finally getting Sportsmaster behind bars. All other team members were busy so it was just the 5.

Artemis glares at Wally, telling him all he needs to know. She's going.

Batman sends info to the computers and Wally shows the team. "Ok guys, Sportsmaster is a deadly assassin and will kill you if he gets the chance. So don't let him. Now Robin with your hacking prowess I want you to enter from here, and hack I to his computer. We believe that he has found sequencing codes for bombs placed under neath New York City. We need you to take them and anything else of importance. Give regular updates and when you are finished either exit or wait for help."