The Unexpected Meeting

Start from the beginning

Bonnie Bennett we have a lot to discuss
-CareBear🐻😍

When did u start hanging out with murder Barbie? What the hell was that dance with Klaus?
-CareBear 🐻😍

If I'm being honest it was kinda hot super intense
-CareBear🐻😍

Why did u not tell me anything?
-CareBear🐻😍

Why did she help u pick a dress and not me?
-CareBear🐻😍

I have been trying to get u to do something different to ur hair for years and u don't listen but she says it n u do????
-CareBear🐻😍

Looking at the messages I smile. Okay at least it seems like she's more angry at me for taking her fashion advice. Well then again that's Caroline's sweet spot. She's going to murder me so bad. I wince as I think of what would happen if Caroline knew not only did I take her advice, I also let her told her I'd let her cut it short some time after the ball. Decided if I hated it I could magically grow it out and tell everyone it was extensions. Deciding it's better she just doesn't know for now I type out a quick reply.

I'll explain everything when I see u later CareBear, love u see u soon

I get up in bed, rubbing my neck. Might as well start getting ready. Looking around I grab a towel and head into the bathroom.
After a long and hot shower I get out and get dressed. The shower melting all my stress away, making me feel much more refreshed than I had since I got home last night. Looking in the mirror I see the dark circles under my eyes had lessened. Must've had a good sleep. I sit down at the vanity and do my makeup, keeping it very simple.

 I sit down at the vanity and do my makeup, keeping it very simple

Looking at the clock next to my bed I see it's only 11:45. Shrugging I hop down the stairs, making my way to the kitchen. Once I get inside I connect my phone with the Bluetooth, putting on Jessie Reyez.

As I look through the kitchen, I realize I need to go grocery shopping. Sighing I look for anything I can snack on before facing the rest of the Scooby doo gang. Again shaking my head at the thought, and cursing how much time I've been spending with Damon, I decide on a simple PB&J sandwich. Once I'm done I grab my keys and open the door to go to my car. As I start to head out, I almost step on something.
Looking down, I realize someone left a package in front. Picking it up I flip it around. What the hell is this?

I don't remember ordering anything, maybe Dad did and forgot to tell me. Shrugging I put it on the small table next to the door. I leave, getting in my white Toyota Prius and drive to the boarding house.

Getting there I see I really am the last one here. I open the door and just walk in, hearing people talking over each other. Walking in I see Caroline, Matt and Elena on one side while Alaric, Damon and Stefan are on the other. Tyler is kept out of these little family meetings because of the sire link, but I'm sure Caroline fills him in on certain things. Clearing my throat loudly as I walk in I lean against the wall.