Part 36: Please I Do Not Want a Heart:

Start from the beginning

The thought, made my chest feel heavy. I raised my hand into a fist and start pounding it lightly.

"What's wrong? Are you choking?"

His comment made me snickered a little bit.

"No, I just feel that I am still not stoned enough."

"I don't really understand you."

I rubbed his head furiously, making his mask slip a little bit and reveal one of his eye and cheek. I grabbed his soft cheek and pinch it real hard.

"Let's go, we shouldn't be here. It is rude to wander inside a Lady's room."

"But your father do the same."

"Huh?"

Dia raised his head and tip his toes, and start inhaling the air in the room.

"Yup, he sure was here."

"What? Don't tell me he slept in here?!"

I just can't really figure out that big human. One thing he wants to sell me off then the other he gets overly protective, or must I say possessive.

'Are we dreading into something darker?'

"Should we get rid of him?"

"Get rid of who?"

"The one you are thinking."

I am astonished by the words that came out of his mouth. He is only seven!

I grabbed his cheeks and that made his mask fall off unto the ground.

"You don't say such things!" I reprimanded him.

"But! If it is for you I would."

"No!"

I stared intently into his eyes, to show him I am serious. He then gave up and hold one of my hands.

"Then don't be sad."

"Do I look sad?"

"Yes, like a cub that been lost and gave up to be found. I found you, so don't feel lost."

I chuckled from his words, and then he smiled back.

Time to time, Dia shows me genuine smile, far different from his usual creepy smile, and it is comforting.

"Let's go back to your room, I have to set up a barrier."

"A barrier?"

"Hmm, it is more like, 'this is my territory, don't come in' kinda thing."

"Huh?"

"The Clover garden have the same one. It was my gift for you last year. That is why your father allowed you to play and stay in the garden."

"What?! Since when you got such power?"

"The Emperor taught me last year, it is more like a spell exclusive to Diamond bearer. Anyone with ill intention that will try to step on the space I blessed with the spell will be shred into pieces."

"What a scary thing you did!"

Dia wore back his mask and tugged me along to go back to my room. He look back to me and gave me a creepy smile this time.

"If I don't put one into your room, the King might change his mind and get rid of your personal space."

'That is true.'

"I am always right!"

"Sighed... We have to find a way to turn this off."

"Why, I like it! It is like a special bond between the two of us."

Dia pulling my arm day after day is a sight I see daily since he learned how to use the portal. I feel like I've been watching him grow from the back of his shoulders.

"How are they." I suddenly asked.

"Cookie and fudge? They are getting stiffer but their puppies are making families now."

Cookie and fudge are the names we given to the two wolves who is always with Dia. Thinking about it now, we named them kinda really random. Well I remember in my past life that giving food names to pets will make them live longer.

'They are getting old huh.'

I thought after remembering Dia's words about the older wolves.

"We should name the puppies, well they will be adults pretty soon. I'll sneak you out."

From his words 'I will sneak you out' got me so excited.

We are at the door of my room when-

"Who is sneaking out?"

I suddenly felt a freezing glare behind us. I slowly turned my head to see my Father standing behind us with his arms crossed.