Chapter 13 "A trap"

Start from the beginning

"Well, I think it's unfair; I mean, she's lived here before I came into your life"

Was Vicky saying she's allowed to live with us?!

"Yes, Vicky, but that was because she was my girlfriend, but you are my girlfriend now. I know you have a good heart, dear, but this doesn't work like that" I said.

"Umm...it's okay...I was going to visit my parents in Liverpool anyway, so...I was just saying I'm going to miss living with you, Paul. After all you were a good company all this time..."

"Thank you for understanding, Jasmine. Again, I'm sorry..." I looked down.

I was going to miss her a lot too. She's been my best friend all these years, and I actually broke her heart. I knew we weren't in love with each other, but that doesn't mean we had a bad relationship. We knew it was wrong anyway, but she is right; it doesn't look appropriate to break up with her like this.

"I guess I'll just go get my stuff, and I'll leave tonight" She said quietly as she walked to the bedroom.

"You need a hand?" Vicky asked as she followed her.

Oh Vicky. Aren't you just perfect?

*****************************

Victoria's P.O.V.

I felt very bad for Paul's ex girlfriend. I verified that what he said was true; the girl wasn't in love with him because otherwise she would have been more upset than she was. Jasmine is a very nice girl, and I even think that maybe Paul was a little rough with the way he broke up with her; I mean, I don't think he used the right words. Anyway, it's done. Paul and I can be together freely now, can't we? Well that is what I thought...

After Jasmine left, Paul and I spent the following week chilling at home. Paul thought the rumor of him leaving The Beatles would make a big noise, so he chose to be out of the public sight for just a while.

It's been a while since I left my home in New York, there's never a day when I don't think of my brother. I really miss him. After all he was a loving and caring brother, and I betrayed his trust like this, but, what else could I do? I love Paul with all my heart, and I was in a tricky position. Paul did a big sacrifice for me too; he left his group in order to be with me.

"What do you think The Beatles are going to be like without you?" I asked Paul as I laid in bed beside him.

"I'm terrified to think about that. I rather not" He shivered, and then threw his arm around me making us get closer. He looked at my eyes with love... "You have the most beautiful blue eyes..." He said quietly

"Thank you, Paulie"

"Are you a natural blonde?" He asked out of a sudden; I laughed.

"I am"

"Amazing"

"What do you want to do now? You want me to make some popcorn?"

"I want you" He winked, and started nibbling on my neck making me laugh.

"Paulie! It's quite ticklish" I held in my laughter.

"What?" He made an exaggerated offended face. "You never seemed to laugh when I did that before" He whispered in my ear.

"But that was because I was turned on, silly!"

"Ohhh, aren't you now?" He teased.

"Nope" I said amused.

"Mmmm. Interesting how we can fix that problem very easy" He said before sliding his hand down on those –now wet-panties

That's how fast he is with his charms.